[41] Jimin

*not proofread so you know what you have to expect... sorry*

You are going to host an award show

-/-

Jimin ushered everyone together, in front of the tiny screen in the dressing room. Some of his members were already ready for their performance later in the show, Jimin wasn't. Hoseok was clipping on his fake earring and Taehyung was still putting on his shirt. But except for them, everyone was finished completely. However, Jimin needed to wash his hair. So everything took a little bit longer with him. He had checked the time on his phone and immediately abandoned his stylist, who was drying his hair.

The television was already on, showing a live broadcast of the award show. "It's about to start!" Jimin announced and plopped down right in front of the screen, on another stool so his stylist could continue doing her job.

The logo of the show appeared and soon it changed to the audience. The audience was cheering and there were lights everywhere. It was a sea of lightsticks, tens of different ones, together as one.

The camera then switched to the stage.

Park Chanyeol appeared on the screen, smiling brightly and bowing. He greeted the audience and introduced himself shortly.

"Everyone!" He started, "we have a very special host for this evening, please welcome, Park [your name]!" Chanyeol announced, gesturing towards his right and the camera followed his movement.

You walked on stage. The audience cheered. Very enthusiastically.

You held your papers and microphone in one hand and waved with the other. Some people in the crowd waved back so you smiled at them, waving more personally towards some.

Their reactions were precious. Some people screamed, not that precious, but some people put their hand in front of their mouths- not being able to believe what just happened.

Once you reached Chanyeol, the screams toned down. "Hi everyone!" The screams reappeared. You chuckled, "this is my very first time and honestly, I'm very very nervous."

Jimin smiled a little, hiding behind his towel. He knew how nervous you were but he believed in you, because you had practiced a lot.

"We- we are going to start this lovely evening with a per- performance you all are very excited for." You started off nervously.

Jimin saw you were glancing at the paper often, he furrowed his eyebrows. He also noticed your stuttering. Stay calm he thought.

Chanyeol was watching you very carefully, worried a little. He had practiced with you before, and most of the times that went well, but there were times where you panicked and weren't able to speak anymore.

It was his turn to talk again, so he did. Smooth as always.

You closed your eyes for a second, focusing on your breathing and opened them again.

Jimin was supporting you, mumbling things under his breath. "Come on baby, you got this," he said very softly, yet his stylist heard. She smiled and started blow drying his hair.

Jimin's hair dried pretty quickly, creating a fluffy coupe. Everyone watched happily as you were about to speak again when-

The television stopped working. Instead of the very bad quality content, the screens now consisted of snow. No image, no sound. Nothing.

"Hey! Where did the connection go?" Jimin shouted, trying to be louder than the hair dryer.

Namjoon shrugged, "it's an old device, it will be back any minute." He said, looking at the snow displayed on the screen.

"I have to go to the stage. Sorry noona," Jimin hurried away, leaving his now extra fluff hair as it was, not styled. He threw the towels on the ground and hopped out of the chair, making his way through the door.

The members looked at him in surprise. Hoseok immediately grabbed the towels he had discarded and folded them before handing them to Jimin's stylist.

"Did he really just run away?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh yeah. He did."

Jungkook pointed towards the television. "Hey look!" He said. The television was working again. It showed Chanyeol and you smiling a little and him telling the audience something.

You really tried your best to do a good job. Chanyeol had already taken over some lines of yours because you weren't able to speak. You wanted to say your next lines yourself again but you'd have to be calm for that.

Some movement on the right caught your attention. You turned to look and you locked eyes with someone backstage. The prettiest eyes were staring right back at you.

The eyes from Jimin.

You remembered what he said to you the night before, when you were practicing but you started do panic. He had looked you in the eye like he was doing now and spoke softly to you. You're doing perfectly, go on. He had told you, so gentle that you were able to continue. It didn't go perfectly immediately but after that you finished your lines without any obstacle.

You couldn't tear your gaze away and you saw him say something. "Perfect," he said, you didn't hear him but you could read his lips.

This was exactly what you needed. You said your next lines yourself, only announcing the group was left but you still did it.

You smiled brightly, the cameras turning away from you and you were able to make your way backstage, to Jimin.

When you reached your dressing room, you saw the door was opened. Inside was Jimin, waiting for you.

You rushed towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his around your waist. Your fingers found their way to his soft hair and you started to play with it.

"Thank you." You smiled gratefully, into his neck.

He tightened his hold around you. "No problem baby."

***

Are you playing BTS world?

If yes what level are you?

I'm like level four, still very low but my co writer is probably twice as far as me at least.