[39] Jungkook

You're in a relationship with Jungkook

-/-

Life sucked. People accepted and supported your relationship with Jungkook but you still had to stay home alone quite often.

You understood that, of course, but it wasn't fun or anything. So you know, bighit wanted to do something to make it up to you cause they felt bad for you too. They have hearts. Some of the staff do.

Anyway, they planned a surprise. It was very cute, especially for Jungkook since you knew the plan already.

BTS was on the red carpet now. You were in a car approximately fifteen minutes behind them. It would take a while for them before they would leave the red carpet so fifteen minutes were enough.

There were only a few minutes left before you would arrive at the venue. You kept checking your hair and sat on the backseat without moving, not wanting to ruin the dress or shoes.

Finally, you arrived. The boys had been on the red carpet for five minutes now, you heard from your driver.

"Alright, thanks. I'll be escorted outside right? So I'll know where I have to go." you asked. The driver nodded and stopped the car at the beginning of the carpet.

Jungkook saw another black car pull up but he quickly focused on the photographers shouting his name and telling him how to pose.

Then he realized, it was one similar to the cars bighit used. It must be someone from his company, but txt wouldn't attend.

Jungkook turned around when paparazzi captured his attention. Well, more what they were yelling. They were all yelling your name, some people even cheered for you.

Jungkook gasped at the sight of you leaving a black car, dressed in a navy gown with the same color velvet stilettos and topped off with gorgeous (and very expensive) jewelry.

"No way. [your name]!" Jungkook abruptly shouted as he made his way over to you without paying attention to the paparazzi anymore.

Your smile grew and you made your way forward while being guided by a staff member.

Jungkook reached you and took your hands.

"You're here!" He squeaked. You smiled at him as he pressed his lips on your forehead softly.

The two of you promised that you would never do something big in public, so kisses on the cheeks, forehead, nose and slight pecks were the only things you did. (In public obviously).

The moment he kissed your forehead every photographer started taking pictures. This would be an amazing night.

The paparazzi got some new content and you got to spend time with your sweet boyfriend.

***

Do you own a speak yourself album? If yes, what version?

This is actually horrible but the I loved the gif. I'll change the imagine later