[35] Jin + Yoongi

Your birthday was in a day and Jin bought a gift for you at the last moment together with Yoongi

-/-

Jin was watching television when someone knocked rather aggressively on the door.

He stood up and turned off the tv before making his way over to the entrance. To see Yoongi there was a surprise for the handsome man. Jin had just dropped off the gift to Yoongi so he could wrap it. To see Yoongi again now after such short time was weird.

"What the hell did you buy?"

As soon as the door opened these were the first words that left Yoongi's mouth.

"I just bought some cream, what's wrong with that?"

Yoongi scoffed and moved past Jin, he kicked his shoes somewhere on the ground and sat down.

"Sure make yourself at home." Jin rolled his eyes and closed the door softly.

"Look for yourself," Yoongi said and pointed to the small black cylinder on the coffee table.

Jin plumped down on the couch while grabbing the gift. "I can't see anything."

"Open and smell."

As soon as Jin opened the box and almost pressed his nose in the substance he closed it almost immediately with disgust written on his face.

"Okay, that's horrible. What did I buy indeed?" Jin read the tiny letters written on the package.

"Kit-face cream. See it is normal!" Jin shoved the gift into Yoongi's face. Yoongi took it and read it himself. The reason why he didn't think of reading the name before? Too lazy.

"It says 'cat'-face cream! Get glasses you old man."

"Why does that even exist?"

Jin stood up to put on his jacket. "Where're you going?"

Jin looked for his wallet as well and his keys. "To get [your name] a proper gift. One she deserves."

***

Who's your favorite from the hyung line?