[43] Members

You are BTS' eight member

-/-

The plan for today was; 1. Four of the boys film a new episode of run. (Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung)
2. The other three and you would do a broadcast. (Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and you)
3. The latter group would join the run episode later as surprise.

The staff had already prepared your outfit and it hung neatly in one of the dressing rooms. The outfit was a Santa dress, not that long but also not too short. Underneath the outfit lay a pair of safety pants, so you'd be able to move around without worrying.

You change into it quickly and you strap the black belt around your waist before finishing your look with black heels. Unlike the boys who only wore a Santa hat you were dressed fully to the Christmas spirit.

Usually those Santa dresses made people look either like a sexy Santa, or an old Santa. But on you it was amazing. To say you looked absolutely adorable was an understatement.

The staff had explained the game earlier in the car, you were one of the catchers together with Hoseok to get the piggy's from the others.

Once you stepped out of the booth you received multiple compliments before Hoseok dragged you with him.

"I have a plan, we don't split up—but go to find a person and then trap them," he whispered as he made sure that nobody was looking at the two of you.

You nod and agree. Sounds like a good plan.

"Plus you look amazing," he smiles one of his brightest smiles and ruffles your hair a little.

After the director had opened the door so the four of you could get in, you all split up. Well except for Hoseok and you.

"Let's go upstairs," you suggest.

When you reach a room you see two boys sitting on the ground with their piggy's clenched tightly in their arms.

They stand up after they see you and Hoseok. They smile brightly, "you look so cute [your name]," Jungkook complimented you.

"You're here! We didn't think you would make it!" Taehyung exclaims happily. You could look at the two boys forever, their smiles being the cause of your happiness every day.

"Oh we're here, and we're here with a purpose," you say with a slightly tilted head and a smirk plastered on your lips.

"We're gonna steal your piggy's!" Hoseok shows a pair of sucked in his hand.

The both of you run forward, Taehyung and Jungkook run away terrified as everyone laughs at the squeals that leave Jungkook's lips.

***

Yeah this thing doesn't even make sense what the hell it sucks. I should edit it (I wrote it ages ago but I'm too lazy to edit it.)

So until then you'll have to stick with this...