Agent I Know You're In There I Heard The Star Wars Theme

I stay and chat with Happy for a while and then I realize that I've been there for over an hour. I curse under my breath and look up the way I came.

"I don't think I'll be going back up that way."

"Nope."

"Hey, JARVIS. Does the team know where I am?" I ask him. "No. They have not asked me. Would you like me to inform them of your location?" He replies. "No. Make sure that they do not find out where I am."

"Yes Agent Found."

Happy raises a brow. "Agent Found?" He questions. "It's what Clint calls me even if he can't find me." I comment before heading over to the elevator. "Going up?"

"Going to the Fridge. For real this time." I tell him pushing the up button. "There's a mini fridge down the hallway."

I let out a mildly forced laugh. "The Fridge is a place, depending on how long the Queen wants me, I'll be back by," I pause checking my watch. "Lunch tomorrow if not longer." The elevator dings I step backwards into it and push the button to 44. "See ya." The door closes as he awkwardly waves.

"This is much nicer than the vents." I mutter to myself as I go up. I look around and see a security camera and I raise my middle finger knowing that the person watching, if anyone is, would most likely be shocked.

The doors open and I see everyone already in there. Including, "Oh hey. It's the Queen. I was just about to go to the Fridge."

"Agent Romanova, Agent Barton said you got out." I raise a brow and look over to Clint and I narrow my eyes know that if I gave his a certain look, guilt would eat him from the inside. "Really? No Avianne? Ava? Agent Found? I love you, too, Windu. Do I need to cut of your hand to knock some sense since into you?"

"Finally! Someone else sees it!"

We all turn to Tony. "Sorry. Ok. I'll shut up now."

"Ok... So, Fury what do you need?" I ask. "Rescue Mission in Russia gone wrong."

"No."

"Oh. My. God. She just said 'no' to Patchy the Pirate." Tony says. Well all glare at him. "Congrats, you're not deaf." Clint says and I raise a brow. "Excuse me, Agent Romanova." Fury used his I'm-not-putting-up-with-this-shit voice. Which is a voice he uses a lot. "I said no. I'm not gonna go rescue the rescue team because you tell me too."

"You not going to help people in need?" Steve questions. "That's not what I'm saying."

"What are you saying?" Nat asks with slight concern that only I could pick up. "I'm saying that I'm not going to do your bidding. I'm not that agent anymore. And if you're not ok with, I'm not going to put up with you, or any of you. I have a nice little farmhouse in Tennessee that I could go back to, or we can all act like the adults we are, except for Stark."

"Ok."

"And for the recor- wait. Ok? You let up? Oh it's definitely the end times."

~~~

"A galaxy divided. Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army. With few clones available, the Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Seperatists. While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace. Chaos and crime spread, and the innocent become the victims in a lawless galaxy. Crime Lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates. Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help. A call to which the Jedi are cautious to answer."

I smile and take a sip of my coffee, careful not to burn my tongue because it is scorching hot, as I watch Star Wars: Clone Wars the Movie for the eleventh time... This year. Now don't get me wrong, it's a decent movie, but when you're in a farmhouse in Rose Hill, Tennessee you tend to have nothing to do except binge movies, binge TV, read and reread books, and watch the occasional Homicide Hunter.

So this will be my eleventh time binge watching Star Wars this year and it's not even July. So if I'm on The Clone Wars, then I've already watched Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. That's about three hours of my life I'm never getting back, but I've successfully avoided everyone. Out of all of a Star Wars, Attack of the Clones is my least favorite movie, but they made up for it with Revenge of the Sith and The Clone Wars movie and series, which is next on my list.

And just as Windu and Palpatine disagree about Jabba,

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

I say nothing and pause the movie. "Ave?" No reply. "Cmon Ave, I know you're in there I heard the Star Wars theme."

"Damnit." I mutter. I stand up and fling off my quilt. I walk over to the door, popcorn bucket and coffee in hand. I open the door to see a not a tweety bird, but a shitty bird. "Hello, welcome to my humble home, where you can be anything you wanna be, and dreams really do come true." I say venom dripping from my voice.

"Ok I deserved that." I narrow my eyes at Clint and I slam the door in his face. So hard i think I heard something fall off the wall in another room. Oops. "And that." I dump out a cup of pencils on my desk and fill it with popcorn and set the bucket down. I open the door again and he opens his mouth to say something but I dump the popcorn on his head. Then, guess what?

I slammed the door in his face.

"And that too." I can't help but snicker when a thought comes to mind. There's a vent in my room and right outside my door. Right above where Clint is standing. I stand up on my bed and remove the panel. I put my coffee in there and I and jump back into the vents.

It's a great day to crawl in the vents.

I crawl to the panel and open it again. I see Clint's very big head and, as quiet as possible, I dump the coffee. On his head. I may or may not have dropped the cup as well. A crawl as fast as I can back to my room's panel and jump back down and on my bed just in time to hear:

"I MAY BE A MAJOR ASS HOLE THAT CROSSED THE LINE BUT THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!"