Agent Patience Young Padawan

I watched the alarm clock intensely.

2:59

3:00

I grinned mischievously and grabbed my duffle bag. "Jarvis, is everyone asleep?" I ask. "Yes, Agent Found. May I ask what you are going to do with the contents inside of your bag at 3 in the morning?"

"May I ask why you ask so many dumb questions?"

"Touché."

I smirk as I jump up on my bed and into the vents once more. When I get up there, I take out my flashlight and map of the floor. I start crawling in the vents. You may be wondering why I crawl in the air vents all the time, isn't that what Clint does? Yes. It is. But it's the easiest way to travel and not get caught or confronted.

Left. Right. Right. Straight. Left. Straight. Right. Bingo.

I clip a retracting rope that I usually used on mission but tonight it'd come in handy. I clip the other end to my, lets just call it, revenge on the Avengers belt. With the bag in hand I slowly lower down into Bruce's bedroom. Bruce hadn't done anything wrong but he also didn't save me, so his punishment was far less worse than Clint's would be.

I land softly on the carpeted floors. Reaching into the duffle bag, I take out two bottles of neon green silly string. Immediately i uncap them and start spraying everything. The floor. The stack of papers on the messy desk. The bed. The dresser. I step over to the closet and spay inside there too. Then I go into the bathroom and try to spray but it's out. I let out a sigh and take out a piece of silly string in my hair. Then I replace his shampoo with an almost exact replica, but there's a surprise inside.

I grin in satisfaction before going back over to my entrance of ventilation shafts. Once I'm back up, after assuring myself that I left no trace of myself being there, I start my trek to my next stop:

Nat's Room.

I know. I know. Going into Nat's room to ultimately piss her off is suicide right? But I'm 95% sure that Nick would then kill her. But just in case, always bring chloroform and a rag.

First thing you learn about my sister, is that she's a very light sleep. Blame that on our childhood. Well you'll also learn that she can be a total bitch if you get on her bad side.

The best thing about how Nat's room is set up, is that the vent is over her bed so all I have to do is drop down above her, put the rag over her mouth and nose, knock her out, get the job finished.

That's exactly what I did. Nat's room was kept and tidy. (Fun fact about my dear sister, she has mild OCD) As quickly as I could, I got the job done and headed over to my next victim. Steve.

Steve's room was more 40's themed than Nat or Bruce's room which I understood. Instead of a TV, there was a radio. There was a stack of books on a brown wood desk in the corner, and an awake Steve sitting on the bed. Quietly, I put the panel back before starting to move on to my next location.

"I know you're up there. I heard you."

I stop in my tracks and let out a sigh. I go back over to the panel and go down into Steve's room. "Of course you did." I say once my feet touch the ground. "Damn super soldier serum." I mutter. "What are you doing?" Steve asked, gesturing to my duffle bag and dark clothes and my black and grey mix matched socks. "I'm exploring." I say after a moment. "Yep. Exploring. Totally 100% believable."

He raises a brow in disbelief and I shrug. "What are you doing up?" I ask walking over to his stack of books. There was a book about the 50's, one about the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and the 2000s. "Couldn't sleep." He answers. I notice that there is a biography of Steve by Peggy and Howard Stark. I put on a ghost of a smile as I flip to the end of the book and see the founders of S.H.I.E.L.D. pictures and a caption about themselves.

"It's your bed." I state not removing my eyes from the picture.

"What?"

"Your bed." I say turning to him. "In the Re-" I pause. "Where I was raised, we slept on cots in dormitories with a blanket so thin, that you'd freeze in the middle of summer. Now I actually have a mattress and its like you're sleeping on a marshmallow. Like you're gonna sink to the floor." His silence was answer enough,

I examine the stack again. "Potter?" I ask myself. "Potter." I agree with my self, nodding. "Potter?" Steve questions. "Yep. Harry Potter. You need to read the series, then watch the movies, and possibly cry. Then Percy Jackson and maybe some Barnes and Noble classics. I have a copy of The Wizard of Oz back in Tennessee if you want to read it." I offer. At first Steve looks slightly confused before excepting my offer.

"Good. Then after that we go over movies like Star Wars and Jurassic Park, music, starting with stuff you might know and working our way up, and Fangirls."

"What's a fangirl?"

"Patience, young padawan. Much to learn, you do. Learn the ways of the fandoms, you must."