Love is easy?

Mario Benedetti once said “I know some day I’ll have to make a decision, and it’s gonna be bad because or I confuse people and myself, or I free myself from all this bullshit.” I do hope he is wrong though, but honestly I couldn’t give him any arguments against what he said. 

I’ve been treated like a price, when all I want is to receive one. To receive such a perfect price as true love, even if it sounds dumb, and I actually don’t believe on it completely; but I want it. I want the impossibility of having it, and enjoying it for as long as I can.

After Alec said he had won the competition, I chose not to comment on it because I truly didn’t know what to say. I don’t even know what they bet on me, but they bet me, so yeah of course I am pissed with them.

We are on our way back to the house, it’s already time for lunch and we are all starving. I’m sitting at the back next to Nate again, but this time, Alec isn’t at the front next to Melissa but is in the seat in front of ours, and now in his place is Ash. 

"Did you ever think we'd met like this?" says Nate looking out the window

I don’t know whether he is speaking at me or not, but still chose to answer, “Met as in destiny or what?”

He laughs and turns with a smile to me, “met as in knowing we could live forever together or forever a part”

I smile, “aren’t you a cheesy one?”

He laughs, “Don’t you love it?”

I shrug, “not really,” I say and smile and I can hear Alec snorting at my comment

Nate puts his hand over his heart, “you hurt me,” he says with a smile, “but really, did you ever thought it?”

I think about it. Did I ever think I’ll meet my future mate on a set up series of dates? Of course not, I always thought no matter what, my real mate will take me as I was, but guess I was wrong and I wasn’t good enough

“Hey,” says Nate grabbing my chin and tilting up my head, “sorry, that was a touchy subject; let’s talk about dogs”

I laugh, “About you?”

He grins, “about you,” he says in all seriousness and without a tone of mockery

That is actually nice, “no one has ever ask me that?”

“Is that good or bad?”

“Good,” I pause and smile, “well you know I can’t shift,” I say and he nods, “but I am pretty good on physical activities”

“Hhmm,” he says wiggling his eyebrows suggestively

“Oh come on,” I say hitting his arm and he laughs, “I mean running and strength”

“And what about the connection, do you have it?”

I look at him sad and before I can answer Alec speaks, “Aren’t you a curious one?” turning around on his seat to look at us

“Aren’t you minding business you aren’t supposed to?” I ask irritated

“Everything that concerns you, concerns me,” he says looking at me defiantly, I raise my eyebrow but don’t comment on it either

“Why would that be it?” says Nate possessively, “are you something to her? No! Then piss off”

“Calm down Nate,” I say feeling him on edge and his wolf as well