chapter-2 heart to heart.

" Okayyyy nomicon I know it's been months since I was last here but I had my exams. " He said nervously, rubbing the back of his head. " And it wasss over a long time ago but you see I have a very good reason I it's......ah, fine I forgot, I'm sorry Nomicon."

" It's ok, Randy." spoke a calm voice to him.

Randy was completely shocked when he heard the voice. " What the? Who the? Who the juice said that!? "

He saw a figure walking towards him dressed in black and red. Randy stared hard at this person whom he had never met in the NinjaNomicon,  he stared at the person's face, and noticed their facial features, and found it quite attractive, and started to blush bit.

" It's me, the NinjaNomicon in my human form. I know, it's a bit surprising but um Randy, are, are you alright?" The person asked.

" Yeah, yeah I am " he replied quickly.

" Then why are you looking at me like that? " She asked raising a brow.

" Um, well its just that......." He said nervously " Are you a boy or a girl? "

She was taken aback by that question yet she still answered it " A girl, can't you tell? " she said looking angry.

" Oh, totally totally totally, okay it's well kinda hard to tell with ahhhhhh..." He said panicking " That cloak, yeah that cloak."

She exhaled a deep sigh, then walked towards Randy, she clenched her fists, walking with tight steps, her heart beating rapidly, eyes focused, she had no idea what to say to him. Randy on the other hand was completely panicking and could clearly be seen, he had zero idea what was going on.

She looked deeply at him, his dark blue eyes, his purple hair but his adorable panicking face she couldn't stop looking at it.

" Randy." she said.

" Yes." he replied stuttering.

" I, uhh you ........." She said stuttering.

Randy only looked more scared and when he does he makes a puppy dog face which only made it even more difficult for her to concentrate, causing her to stammer her words.

" I think... "

" Yes "

" That... "

" Uh huh."

" You.. "

" Go on. "

She finally gathers her strength and said. " I think.... That You Haven't Been Training At all !!"

That is what she said but in her mind. What the hell am I saying?! Then she kept on scolding him. " The Ninja need to always stay on alert... " and then some more. " If you let your guard down people will get hurt." why am I saying these word, just tell him that you like him!" You have been slacking off."  Yup, I'm an idiot, I'm a huge huge idiot.

" Oh, sorry, I guess, I have been taking it easy. " he said in a depressed tone.

" That's right, go over there and use Ninja Rings and work on target practise.  "

Just then a number of straw dummies appeared from the ground in the distance. They were situated in different locations, some were on the ground, some hidden behind objects and others high up in the mountains.

" Ohh, ok " he said awkwardly as he, walked towards them.

As she saw Randy walking away, she teleported herself behind a mountain. She looked around to see if anyone, after confirming that she was alone, she turned around facing the rock wall and smashed her head straight into the mountain.

"What's wrong with me? why can't I tell him how I feel? now, he probably hates me for yelling at him." She complained to herself.

After some more moment of wallowing in self pity, She then heard Randy call for her, and teleported herself to where Randy was, but not before composing herself. When she had arrived there, she saw about thirty dummies burning everywhere and Randy's hands were covered with smoke. She was shocked " Did you do all this in just a few seconds? " she said in disbelief.

" Yeah, well its nothing " he all proud. " Hey what about you, lets see what you can do."

" Wait you want to see me fight? " she asked.

" Yeah, well if your the ninjanomicon, you gotta be good"

" Good? Oh, you have no idea " she said with a smile. She turned around wave her hand up and just then a bunch rocks clump together and formed huge a rock golem and roared loud.

" wow!! "  Randy said completely dazzled.

" Oh, you haven't seen anything yet " she said as she dashes towards it at full speed.

The golem smash fist down at the speeding figure missing the giant fist she jumped on the rock arm running up to the head but the other fist came fast," Hey watch out!! " Randy yelled, but she only smirked as she flipped over the incoming fist, she did a backflip midair and shot an air fist at the rock beast smashing it to the ground and break into pieces.

" That was so Bruce!!! " Randy said running to her, " thanks Randy."

Time passed on in the ninjanomicon as They had been talking for a long time.

" So your telling me that the ninja of '05, shot an air fist at himself ?! " Randy asked.

" Yeah, well it was his first time doing it " She said laughing . " But did have it coming to him, he shot it in such a weird way and it actually changed direction and come back to him, he even tried to ran away but it came so fast that when it hit, he actually FLEW, Hahaha. "

Both laughed loud. " As honourable as he was, he was a weird one " she said. 

" And when he said poof- " Randy said.

" Power Activate !!" they both said at the same time. " I have no idea why he used to say that " she said giggling.

They stopped and both looked at each other's eyes, she looked at Randy's dark blue eyes and Randy looked at her bright emerald eyes. Their faces were inches from one another, both were blushing hard and both were silent.

Randy thought, why do I feel so happy right now with her her. And as for her, this is feeling what I think it is. They're were almost about to kiss, until Randy remember sometime.

" Oh, juice! I just forgot I got that diary to write!! " Randy said standing up. " What diary? " she asked annoyed.

" Oh, well, actually I uh, what happened was in school Theresa saw you, I mean the book, I mean. " Randy said nervously.

" Just say it!" She said annoyed.

" She saw you and I told her that you were by secret diary and now she wants to exchange diaries, So I was..."

" You were in the middle of writing a diary and I called you here, right ?"

" Yeah, I guess. " he said smiling nervously and rubbing the back of his head.

" Look Nomicon I'm sorry I was-"

" Just go Randy. " she said not looking at him.

" But, nomi I".   

" JUST GO!!!" she yelled as strong winds blew Randy out of the nomicon.

Randy wakes himand looks at the time, he had been in the nomicon for more than an hour.  " Oh, my body feels numb, can't believe I've been in there for so long. " Randy looks at the nomicon in his hands and was wondering what he did wrong until he heard his mother calling him " I'll be there in a minute" he said " Nomicon listen I'm sorry, I don't really know what I did wrong but I Really did enjoyed talking to you. " Randy tried to open the nomicon but it wouldn't open.

" Okay I guess you want some alone time. " he said getting up from his chair and was walking down the stairs .

------------------------------------------------------

What will the nomicon do now? Find out in the next chapter.

So please vote, comment and follow.