Chapter 25

Previously on Chapter 24

I talk to the girl the whole time. As Karma talk to Gakushu. We all get along just fine. I smile happily. They finally got along. Finally...

Things would finally get better.

-A Sweet Surprise-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up from the cold air. I stretch my arm, trying to locate my Boyfriend's warmth. But all I find is an empty bedside. "Karma?" I call out, looking around the room. But he's no where in sight. 'Where could he be?' I thought to myself.

I kick off the blanket and get up from the bed. I head towards the bathroom. I walk over to the sink to brush my teeth to get a fresh breath.

Then I walk out of our bedroom and change my clothes. Then I walk out of the bedroom. I head towards the kitchen.

When I get there, I saw a plate with food and a note. I walk towards it and grab the note. Then I begin to read the contain.

Morning babe.... I made you some breakfast, I'll be out for a bit... An urgent things comes up. Be back before dinner.

Love you
Karma ❤️

So he's out somewhere. I sigh and place the note down. I look at the meal.

It's simple

It's simple. But I bet it taste good. I pick up the fork and start eating. I smile as I savour the flavour. It's so good. Karma really is a good cook.

Time-skip

It's already noon, but still no sign of Karma. I just stay in the living room, reading book all day. I sigh and close the book, realising that I have just read the same line over and over.

I close the book and lean myself against the couch. I stare at the ceiling. 'I wonder where he went... What's he's doing right now?' I thought to myself.

There's a knock on the door, the sound snaps me out of my thought. "Coming..." I said, then I get up from the couch. I open the door to see a young girl.

She hands me a rose. I was confused, but I take the rose anyway. I turn my head to look at the little girl. "Um.. What's this for?" I ask. Instead of answering, she just grins at me. She points towards the rose and that's when I realise a note attached to it. I take an envelope. I open it and there's a note. I unfold it and start reading the content.

Hi babe... If you read this note, it means you have receive the first rose, right? Well... There will be more. Just follow the clue. Good luck!