chapter 4 > skipping class

edited 3 May 2020

"Hey, its recess time. Lets go grab some food. I'm so hungry." Sana said to her unnie, Nayeon. The elder nodded and they started changing their clothes back to their normal ones. They had just finished their dancing class and damn it was so tiring for both of them and everyone else.

After changing, they left the room and were about to walk away to the cafeteria. "Sana, Nayeon, can you come here for a minute?" Sana and Nayeon twirled around as the teacher called them. "Can you girls help me with something?" The two exchanged look with each other and nodded at the teacher. The teacher just smiled. He then lead the two girls to the ballroom of the school in another building.

"So, why are we here again?" Nayeon started and the teacher chuckled. "Well, its my job to get some students to help in decorating this room for tonight." He explained while Nayeon and Sana put aside their bags.

"For tonight..?" Sana looked around the room and saw a few boxes of decorations are already there and opened. "I already have two guys on their way to help you girls too. Well, I have to go now. You can make it as simple as you like, be creative. I know you could do it." Nayeon and Sana was still confused as hell.

"Wait, sir, what about our classes?"

"You will need to skip the rest of your classes today." With that, the teacher left the two girls behind who were jumping with joy. "Best first day of school ever!" Nayeon and Sana giggled. Just as their voices slowed down, a sound of grumbling came from Sana's stomach. "Oops.. maybe we should not skip breakfast." Nayeon nodded. Then, they heard footsteps coming from the entrance.

"Yoongi hyung, hurry up! Aren't you excited that we're skipping classes on our first day of school?"

"Yah, I just wanted to go back to sleep, not this!" Yoongi grumbled and put the boxes of decorations next to the pile of boxes they already brought there, followed by Taehyung. When the boys stood back up, they were startled by two girls in front of them.

"Annyeong! I'm Nayeon and this here is Sana. We're from TWICE." Taehyung and Yoongi received a bow from them and a smile. The boys bowed also and introduced themselves. "Annyeong, we're from BTS. My name is Taehyung." Taehyung said first. "Call me Yoongi." Yoongi sent them a small smile.

"So, how should we do this thing? You all have any ideas?"

Taehyung received nothing but silence. Then, Sana raised her hand slowly. "Yes?"

"Aren't you all hungry? Like, its recess now." Nayeon nodded then joined by the other two boys. "Yeah, we could use some food for some energy to work on this stuff."

"We haven't had breakfast too but I do have some food I grabbed at the cafeteria earlier in my bag." Yoongi stood up to go to his bag and took out a paper bag of food while the other three sat on the ground in circles. Nayeon and Sana sat beside Taehyung, leaving a space next to Nayeon for Yoongi.

"I just grabbed a lot more than I needed. You all can have it."

They all munched a few gimbaps and after that started decorating the ballroom. "What do we have tonight exactly?" Nayeon asked them in the middle of decorating. Taehyung helped to answer since he was the one who was less busy to do so.

"The school is having a welcome party for us students. Just a celebration for their new year project, maybe." Nayeon nodded understanding his short explanation.