chapter 7 > alone in the crowd

cross-read & checked 3 May 2020

It was an hour before midnight. All of the students are still at the party, having the time of their lives free from their idol's career. Some of them are already drunk, some of them went home early and some stayed to hang out together.

Tzuyu was standing all alone. Her unnies are nowhere to be found. Actually, her unnies are all still dancing and talking with other companies. She decided to rest her legs from dancing more.

Her eyes wandered around the place, from the stage with a band playing their instruments while singing their songs, to the people dancing on the floor and then to some people standing or hanging out anywhere but tge dance floor.

Then, her eyes met a familiar pair of eyes again. The same pair she saw during the k-idols assembly the other day. The man quickly tore their gazes away from her. Weird..

"Yah! Are you deaf?" Tzuyu looked infront of her and sees a member from a girl group called BLACKPINK.

"You're talking to me? I'm sorry.." Tzuyu bowed alittle at the young skinny woman.

"Don't you know who I am?" She asked and Tzuyu looked at her blankly. "Uh.. should I know?"

"The name is Lalisa Manoban, but everybody in the school calls me Lisa. Just so you know, I rule this motherfuckin' school and you were staring at my boyfriend." Lisa said with diva and growled at the last part.

Tzuyu tilt her head at her. "Your boyfriend? Oh, you mean Jeon Jungkook?" She asked.

"Yes, you dumb bitch. You got a problem?"

"Oh.. its just.. It bothers me how yo two didn't quite.. match. Don't you think, Lalisa?" Tzuyu smirked at her bravely. Bold of that woman to think that she would be scared at her lame threat.

"What did you just say?!" Lisa began to explode. "You.. you..!"

"Yes?" Tzuyu said again. Lisa glared daggers at her while balling her fist.

"Nice try, Lisa. But I won't fall for that. There's always next time." Tzuyu playfully patted her arms and walked away, flipping her hair at the Thai girl who furiously groaned.

Tzuyu giggled after she escaped the scene with Lisa. She's messing with the wrong girl.

"Hey." Tzuyu heard a voice and turned to her left and nearly tripped herself. "Y-You.."

"Tzuyu, right?" The guy asked and she nodded slowly. "My name is Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Jungkook. Sorry, I didn't properly introduce myself before." Jungkook smiled shyly at her, who smiled back.

"Its alright.."

Silence fell upon them. Then, Tzuyu spoke up first. "Are you dating someone?" Okay, Tzuyu. That sounded creepy.

"Um.. Why are you asking that question?" Jungkook blushes lightly at the sudden question.

Tzuyu blushed as well in embarrassment and quickly hold up her hand and shook her head. "N-No..! A-Actually- Some girl I met claimed that you're her girlfriend. Thats..all."

"Oh.. I don't have any girlfriend." Jungkook answered.

"Really? Cool then. I-I mean.. Its okay to be single. I'm single as well." Tzuyu widen her eyes after what she had said. Oh lord, save me!

Jungkook chuckled at Tzuyu who blushed and stuttered cutely, embarrassed.

"You know what? F-Forget that I said anything. Goodbye." Tzuyu rushed back to where she was and desperate to find her unnies.