5. Forced apologies

Sia:

I sipped my cup of hot coffee and sighed thinking that it would be only solution for my sleep deprivation. Ishika was lazily tossing and turning in her sleep while there was a knock at the door. The hostel we are staying in is really cramped place we just have two bunker beds a table a cupboard and but if space for us to walk. So I tried to walk without disturbing Ishika and as I opened the door only to find a basket full of chocolates were placed with a sorry note. I smiled at it and thought that Rudy finally got some feeling of guilt and have me this even though he went overboard.

As soon as I got back to my bed where Ishika waited for me with a grin. She snatched the basket from me and jumped like a child in excitement.

"Woah he is so generous to you. I have heard from many people that he never bothers about anyone."

I shrugged but as soon as I saw that text message on my phone I realized that Rudy will never change. The text plainly stated that

"No need to feel special about yourself I have them  delivered to you because Ayaan forced me."

Ugh! He is such a Rudy. I rolled my eyes and threw that basket for which I heard a gasp from Ish but I payed no heed and I rushed to bathroom to take shower.

_____________________________________

Arjun:

"What the hell is she still doing in her room?" I just shrugged and saw Raghav wandering here and there waiting for Sia. I have never seen him agitated like this ever.Even when he used to like that- Ugh! Why should I run my day thinking about that wreached witch. Just I was about to tell Raghav to not to way for Sia, she appeared. Her tomboyish look is always stunning even though it's simple tee and jeans with a pair of her favorite sneakers. Her gaze landed on us and she deliberately turned away and pretended that she never saw us.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you are doing? We are supposed to be at an award function. So you better come with me."

Raghav's tone went louder by each word and I could feel that Sia won't back down from his attitude. Infact the way her gaze is right now, I felt like this will go for the whole night.

I guess she didn't like those chocolates from the morning. When I delivered those chocolates I thought of taking out that note which Raghav wrote but before I could take it out Sia was already opening the door. Obviously I advised him not to write the note but he dismissed me saying that he should explain her beforehand so that she won't go on being fan-girl of his. I sighed as both of them weren't backing down from glaring at each other, I informed them that I will reach the venue first to make few arrangements and asked Raghav to leave the place as soon as possible so that there won't be crowd and it won't spread to media.

______________________________________

Raghav:

Her glare only increased on me after Arjun left.I felt a movement and sharp pain shot through my foot which made me to cradle it and glare at her as it was her fault. But she took the chance to run away from me. But enough is enough now. She had been testing my patience and it has crossed it's limits. I took a hold of her wrist and dragged her to my car's passenger seat and locked it immediately. She started to protest but I unlocked my car and sat at my driver's seat then by putting the key to ignition, the car came to life. Her protests became even stronger and I sped up as much as I can.

__________________________________

Third person:

Sweat beads trickled Sia's body and her heart beats were racing against the speed of the car.

As if she teleported herself to the time where all her nightmares started, she could only see her papa speeding and the huge truck right in front of them and then her screaming, the car spinning around, all those thud like noises and the blaring horns. Everything, every single sound felt real for her and that sickening churn of her stomach made it difficult for her to breathe.

"S-stop the c-car."

She said trying to control the bile raising through her food pipe. Raghav glanced at Sia once and ignored it thinking she is acting and hence he increased the speed even more. Her breath were in short gasp and her vision became hazy.

"P-please p-please stop.... STOP IT."

He didn't understand what's happening and car screamed halt for which both of them were pushed forward and thankfully they were wearing seat belts hence they came forward instead of being crashed with glass.

Hurriedly she took off the seat belt opened the car door. Only to puke her guts off. Raghav was baffled too know that she actually had problem with his speeding and here he thought she was just trying to trade him or guilt trip him.

He came back to his senses and came to her aid soon. He felt some thing prick his chest and made him feel like he must kick himself as he saw that pale and tear stricken face of hers. As another tear escaped her eyes he felt like he is already in some sort of physical pain. He held out a bottle of water for her as she was finished. But she just started at him for few minutes and sighed by holding her front hair up in her palm.

"I-I am sorry... Umm... I was not supposed to-"

Her demeanor changed a she heard the apology and she stood up even though her legs were shaking and she was losing her balance.

"I don't-I am not interested in your game apologies. So shove it up to your a$$ and don't speak about it. And now please just drive slowly"

He just gave a now and started driving in minimal speed possible while he could feel her breathing turn into gasps time to time. Did his apology felt like fake? Was the only thing in his mind when he was driving to their destination.

******************************************

A/N:

Huh! Rags is such a rude a$$h0le! Ugh!

Raghav: I am your character you made me in such way. *Shrugs and avoids my glare*

Me: shut up you must be in such way so that Sia could take revenge on you by seducing other men
. *Smirks as saw his eyes widen.*

Raghav: Effin hell! You are not doing such thing.

Storms off without giving a glance while I sing 'He is jealous'

Song courtesy: Pal from 'Jalebi'