17.A Few Surprises

"The surprise is that you continue to be surprised."

Jill A. Davis, Ask Again Later

*************************************

Raghav:

Me and Arjun looked at eachother in shock when that idiotic producer explained what he needs. And I swear I am this close to break his jaw. Ugh!

"Raghav ji... So shall we call it a deal?"

And I threw a fierce glare and was about to pounce on him but Arjun held me back.

"Sir... Umm... Raghav is very protective about Sia. He will never let her come in front of camera just like that. Trust me sir he will never allow it no matter what you offer. So the deal is off."

I stood up while I regretted even coming here. This ape sh*t producer wants me and Sia to shoot a music number in Goa. F*cking hell how dare he think of asking Meri Siyu to participate in these stupid music number and all? Where the main point of the heroine in the video will be objectifying her. Ugh!

"Accha Raghav ji we will make sure your girlfriend is very comfortable and well treated. We will never let anything happen sir. Please accept the deal. Both of your relationship is grabbing many people's attention. They all think you are very sweet and all. Fans are shipping as SiAv the #siav is really popular. Sir we will double your amount please sir. And we will let you sing the song too-"

And that alone grabbed my attention. I turned and I stepped towards him.

"Make sure you will have good lyrics. I am composing the song and Sia will never be given any uncomfortable clothes and all those sh*t. Dare you objectify my girlfriend in the video of yours, I will make sure that you will never see that album and your production again. Hope you remember the lawyer Rohan Khandelwal."

With that I left the room gaining another headache. That is to convince Sia to come on board.
________________________________________

Arjun:

I chuckled and drove out of the studio while I glanced at Raghav. Can't believe he is the same person who was distancing Sia all this while.

Actually all this was Ayaan's plan to get him to go back to Sia. He actually approached the producer with the idea and as that producer said #siav was trending all over the social media, he was way too happy and he approached us. Ayaan partly told me that he is planning to get Raghav and Sia together but never knew that this plan will work this well.

________________________________

Sia:

I couldn't help but hop on my steps as I got back from the trip. Kriti aunty is the best person you could be with. The way she took care of me felt like I reunited with someone very close to me. Aah it really feels so good. Like I have won a lottery today.

"What's up with you now? Why are you looking like a child who got his treasure of chocolates?"

With a daze I answered Rosie something like 'yeah you are right!' and I made my way to my room and freshened up quickly because I am way too happy to spend time on taking a shower. I then quickly changed to my pjs and hugged Ishu from back for which she screamed that she is working and I need to leave her alone. But I didn't pay any heed and started to tease her for which finally she left her work while I demanded to pay a visit to have streets food.

"So how was your trip?"

I grinned and shoved a spoon full of aloochat to her mouth while she glared at me and mumbled incoherently.