40. The 'I Love you's...

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."
― William W. Purkey

************************************************************************************

Sia:

I know very well that it's wrong to kill someone, but I am pretty much tempted to kill Juno right now. Ugh! I was about to get kissed and this idiot just barged in.

"Either way, just a heads up, Khoyal Di is coming, and she is looking furious."

With that he left while leaving both of us in frustration. Why can't people just leave us to kiss and let us be?

"Oh now my girl wants a kiss now?"

I gasped in return thinking that if I said that out loud?

"If you are thinking that you said that aloud, then yes you did so do you want-"

"Raghav?"

And we both turned towards angry looking Khoyal Di.

"How could you easily announce something so important without discussing with us? Your family? And Sia... are you even fine with this? This idiot has acted out in impulse but you should have slapped him right away-"

"Di-"

"What? I am right. You can't drag someone around without their consent. Didn't I tell you that all the time? What happened to your memory? That's the reason you are not supposed to smoke see what happene-"

"Di... stop treating me like a kid."

"Well you are acting like one. Now go to that stage and announce that it was all a prank."

And he went back inside with few grumbles. My heart crumbled a bit when I realized that he is going to announce that. This burst of feeling inside me is confusing me to core. 

"I know you are feeling like being crushed. But trust me, been there done that. Those half-truths or unexpected false announcements will ruin your relationship to the worst way possible."

With that Di went back inside with a reassuring smile while I stood without moving a bit thinking that was it really for better? Since the time he said I love you this morning, I am not able to shake off that unsettling feeling with in me. I swear those disturbing DMs from my Instagram is messing up my head now. Ugh! Snap out of it Sia.

_______________________________________________________________________

Raghav: 

When I explained to everyone that it was a simple prank to scare Sia, everyone booed me, and then they carried on with those silly party games and all. I didn't pay heed towards all those and quickly made my way back to Sia and I hugged her from behind. She gasped in fright and elbowed me making me yell out it's me.

"I... sorry I was really not aware."

"It's fine... my ribs will be bruised so nothing to worry."

I teased her out, but she was worried and was about to go inside saying she will get ice hence I grabbed her arm to stop her and closed the distance between us. 

"You know a kiss has healing properties."

"Really? Who told you that?"

She asked me with deeper breaths as I drew myself even closer towards her lips, and we were an inch apart. I then shrugged while I took a look of her hair which was between us and tucked it back and held her cheeks in my palms.