Abroad

"Y/N?" Your mom asked. "Wake up. You'll be late!"
"Mmm...For what?"
"The boat! C'mon! Remember? You were too stubborn to take a flight! You just wanted to see the ocean. Remember Australia? NOW GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED Y/F/N!!! IT'S ALREADY 12:00!! THE BOAT LEAVES AT 2:00!!"

You jolt out of bed the fastest you ever had. If anyone can scare you out of bed, IT'S Your Mother.
"I'M GOING!!!" You yell as you pack up your things. You're all set to leave and then you see your mom.

"I'm going to miss you mom." You say as you hug her.
"I'll miss you too pumpkin! Make sure to find me a very handsome son-in-law!" She says nudging you.
"MOM!" You say. She laughs.
"I love you." She says
"I love you too." You say, then you leave the house. Not wanting to look back. You had to stay 4 years in Australia, then get back home after University.

You finally get to the harbor. You see the cruise ship.
"Oh dear lord...Why did I want to go on this ship again? Oh that's right..."

----------------------------------------------
3 months ago

You desperately open the letter.
It says you're excepted and you begin to freak out. You run to your best friend Hyuna's house. You have a key so you randomly break into her house sometimes. It's just normal.

"Hyuna. Hyuna. Hyuna. Hyuna. Hyuna. HYUNA!!!" You yell running up the stairs. You see her on a phone call with her boyfriend E'Dawn. "whσ'ѕ thαt?" You hear him say. "My best friend. She looks like she wants to talk about something important. Hold on Babe I'll talk to you later. Love ya." She said then sent a kiss sound to the phone. She hang up then said "Y/N? What's up?"
"I GOT IN."
"YOU GOT IN?!?!?!" She yells.
"I GOT IN!!!!" You yell. You both start to jump around holding on to each other's arms.

...

"Do you want something to eat?"
"Hyuna, what kind of a question is that! You'll always know the answer when it comes to me!"
"I'll go make something." She says then leaves for the kitchen.

You were sitting on her bed alone then layed down and chuckled. Then it finally hit you. You had gotten into the highest class of society's school on the world. People pay to be in there, like
millions of dollars. And you just got in...for free. And it's in Australia. The place you wanted to go to ever since you were like 0.000000000000000000001 years
old. And you have to leave your friends and family for 4 years.

"Y/N." Hyuna said as she opened the door. She turned on the TV and put the popcorn on the bed.
"Are you sure you can handle this? Going to Australia for such a long time?" She asked with concern in her eyes.
"I'm sure. It won't be so long! Time will go by like a snap! Then you'll see me again." You said. She then smiles and hugs you.
"I'm going to miss you so much
Y/N."

...

"How do you think you're going to travel there?" She asks laying upside down on her bed watching the screen.
"By plane, I think." You say.
"Well, Y/N." She says while sitting up. "My mom was supposed to take a cruise to Australia but she decided not to. I still have the ticket. You want it?"
"Hyuna! I could never except that!"
"It's a gift! For saving me from those bullies when we were younger." She insists
"Thank you but, that was a long time ago! Can't you go with your boyfriend?" You say.
"It's all inclusive. You don't have to waste a dime. Are you sure you don't want it?"
"Hells yes I want it! Gimme please?"
She laughed. "Ok." She goes to the cupboard and grabs the ticket.
You notice your name is already on it. "Hmm...Hyuna? Why is my name on it?"
"Um..."
"Seriously?" You say. "Thank you anyways." You say then hug her.

You both said goodbye to eachother. She was going to live with her dad for a few months so she would not be able to say goodbye later.
"Goodbye."
"We'll see eachother soon." You say then hug her. "I'll be back faster then a snap!" You then leave the house and start to walk home. Hyuna goes to the living room and sits on the couch, Looks at her fingers and snaps a few times.

----------------------------------------------

HONNNNNNKKKK!!! You hear the boat about to depart. "WAIT FOR ME!!!" You yell and run towards it. You run on just in time but unfortunately fall when you enter.
"Ow!" You say because of the hit.
"Could you maybe not tackle me?" You heard a deep voice say. You look below you and see a guy...not any guy. A very attractive guy.
"I'm so sorry!" You say and slide off him.

"Listen up girl." He says while standing up. "You might be my fan, but it is still against the law to tackle me like that." He then looks at your face. "You know, normally I don't do autographs but for you I'll make an exception." He says then pulls out a piece of paper and a pen. He signs the paper and sticks it out for you to grab.
"And who are you?" You question him.
"You don't know who I am? Are you sure?"
You nod.
"Liar. I'm Lee Felix."