Nightmare

You carefully tiptoe through the kitchen, praying to God Felix is a heavy sleeper after all the creaking of the wooden boards. At the time, 3 am, your stupid cravings began to nag you. Now, you are searching for the milk to complete the Goddamn bowl of cereal on your counter. But being the cursed being you are, you drop your spoon.
"Who's there?" You hear softly.
"No one... This is a dream, go back to sleep." You respond quickly.
You hear a sigh from the other room. "Y/N, I know it's you. What are you doing in the kitchen at 3:10 in the morning?" He questions.
"I uhhh," You thing about how to and him. "I like cereal. Like a lot. Especially at 3 am." You say.
You hear Felix shuffling and floorboards creaking over too you. The lights then turn on which causes your eyes a little pain.
"Grab another bowl, I'll join you."

The time is now 3:17 and you are both eating your bowls of cereal in awkward silence.
"So," You say.
"So." He responds.
"What exactly did I get myself into when I accepted the deal?" You ask.
He sighs. Then lets out a laugh.
"You'll see when I'm not sick anymore." He smiles.
"Oh come on, really?" You ask. "It's not like I can back out on it now!"
He stays silent for a second, staring at his cereal.
"When it's the right time I'll tell you." He says then wipes his face.
As he takes the bowl to the counter, you stare at him.
"And when is the right time?" You ask.
"I don't know, hopefully today." He says.

"How are you feeling?" You question.
"Better, hopefully cured."
"That's good."
Silence breaks into the room again.
...
"Are you-" You're cut off by Felix walking towards you.
"Screw it!" He says then gets you off your chair.
"We had a deal yes?" He asks.
"Y-yes." You say.
"Good." He pulls you in, putting your lips on his. You slowly start to realize what is happening and start to panic.
"What the hell Felix?!" You say as you push him off you.
"I like you Y/N, and you know that. I've wanted to kiss you since we got to Australia. And I really, really want to do it again." He admits to you.
You look into his eyes, slightly scared. He gets closer to you slowly.
"Is it ok...if I kiss you again?" He asks.
You slowly nod your head, he then pulls-

Your Goddamn alarm clock goes off.
"$#&+!" You say as you get out of your bed.
You go to the kitchen and angrily serve yourself cereal while debating if that was a good dream or a nightmare.