First day

"Good night Y/N noona!" Jeongin says as he walks out.
"Good night!" You say then shut the door behind him.
"What is Felix doing until now? I should check on him." You think. "Wait a minute! Why should I? He's a complete jerk and-"
He opens the door and comes face to face with you.
"Hi."
"Hey."

...

"What are you doing in front of my rooms door?" He asks.
"I was going to check on you! You seemed like you needed-"
"Look I don't need anything from you. You live your life I live mine." He says.
He looks into your eyes.
He gets his face closer to yours  and you step back once.
"Now are you going to move or what?" He asks you.

"Oh I'm sorry." You say and move to the side.
"Your Highness of narcissism." You say then bow. "Did you need anything from your freaking maid?"
He scoffs. "Yeah, a cup of tea would be nice." He says then sits on the couch in the living room. "Fetch." He says.

...

"Would you like it out of mold or tar?" You ask.
"Just make me damn tea. Leave this school as well. Poor people don't belong here.

...

"+#%= YOU LEE FELIX!" You yell then walk to your room and slam the door.
"I can't believe I tried being nice to that bastard! I hope he loses all his intelligence, then his family stops giving him money, then he loses all his freckles, then his hair disappears, then starts growing out of his freaking nose!"

You dive into your bed.

*Bzzt*

You pick up your phone.
___________________________
Chan😉
Hey Y/N! What's up?

Y/N
Not much. Just dying inside. What about you?

Chan😉
Just had a fight with Jisung about who's a better ship in my hero academia.

Y/N
Who won?

Chan😉
Jisung
Just because I let him win!
Deku and Ochako is way better then Deku and Kacchan!

Y/N
Keep telling yourself that
Seen
dude...
Wow

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! I've just got a lot on my mind right now. I promise I'll update soon!