You did that?

You wake up to the sound of your favorite song on the alarm. It doesn't matter because you smash your snooze button and go back to sleep. 10 minutes pass and it goes by again. It's blasting again. You reach for the button then remember that you have classes.
"CRAP!" You yell and jump out of bed. You quickly change and leave your room. You make some toast and run out of the dorm.

...

After class you decided to talk
to Minho about what happened.
"Hey Minho, something happened yesterday and I really need someone to talk to. Can we meet up at this park after all our classes?" You say while texting him the address.
"Oh ok. And Felix is sleeping on the couch." He assures you. "Well I gotta get to class, so see you later."
"Bye." You say. Then you both scramble into different directions. You go to sit down in your class and Jisung sits beside you.
"Oh my God! I didn't know you were in my class." You tell him.
"I didn't know either. But we're early so let's talk." He says.
"Um ok. You can go first-"
"Please help me Y/N! I think I'm in love with Lee Minho." He says with disparity.
"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there. You're in love with Minho!" You ask.
"No- I mean yes- I mean...UGH I don't know!" He says.
"Ok... so you like Minho." You ask.
"Well, yeah." He says. "Has he said anything about liking me?" He asks.
You knew exactly what to do.
"You should talk to him." You say.
"I knew it, he doesn't like me like that." He says.
"I never said that." You say. "Here why don't we meet up after all our classes at this address?" You then text him where to meet with Minho.
"Ok. Then we can talk about it there." He says as the teacher walks in.

...

"This is perfect!" You say while across the street from the park. I told them both I'd be meeting them at the fountain. I hope this goes well. I left sticky notes around the park leading to a place. It's super cute. You turn around to go walk back to your dorm but then bump into someone. "I'm so sorry..." you say then look up at their face. He looks sick, his eyes are puffy and his nose is red.
"Hey." He says, his nose is clearly plugged.
"Hi." You say. "What are you doing walking around while you're sick?"
He lifted up a plastic bag that said subway on it.
"Oh." You say.
"What are you doing here? Y'know walking around?" He asks.
"Setting up Jisung and Minho for a romantic date at the park." You say.
He chuckles, "You did that?"
"Yeah." You say then smile.
"You know you should come back to the dorm since your this sick." You say.
"Oh no. I'm really fine." He says.
"Felix. Please? Let me take care of you." You say.
He has that look in his eyes. Surprised, hurt, but happy.
"Ok." He says. "Let's go."