Endgame

(There will be no spoilers cuz I'm not that evil)

You all walk to the movie theatre together, Chan still has his arm around yours.
Once you get to the theatre, you all sit in the best seats there are. D-Box, middle row, middle seats, 3D.
They tell you to sit on the seat right in the middle, you are the guest after all. Then Chan sits beside you on your left, and Felix on the right. They both gave each other dirty looks. Once the movie starts, you want to eat some popcorn. So you see Chan and Felix holding popcorn. Of course you go with Chan! He's so nice. You go to grab the popcorn and...It's empty. Wow popcorn hogger much? So you go grab some of Felix's popcorn. Chan sees this and pretends to yawn. He then puts his arm around you. He then shoots Felix a dirty look. Felix isn't even paying attention, the movie has his full attention. After a while, Chan's arm gets tired. So he removes his arm. Felix noticed this, so he offers to hold your hand. You hesitate, but then you hold his hand. You hide this from Chan though. He'd kill Felix if he saw this.

————Time skip————

The movie ended and everyone was walking back to the dorms.
"I'm actually really hungry." Jisung says. "Someone wanna get Burger King with me?"
"Yes." Minho says.
"Ok. Anyone else-"
"No they're good. Right guys?" He turns around and winks at them.
"Yeah we aren't hungry." Chan says.
"O...K then..." Jisung says.
"Let's go?" Minho says.
"Sure." Jisung responds.
They walk in the direction of Burger King together.

"Well at least we know something new right?" You say.
"Yeah," Chan says then laughs. "I've known for a while now. I never told Jisung because they didn't see each other for a good while, I wasn't sure if Minho still felt that way."
"Minho always felt the same way about Jisung, it's like written in history, they just can't read it." Seungmin says.
"Why are you so wise, GO BACK TO MY SEUNGBEAN!" Hyunjin says and practically pulls the cheeks the poor baby boy.
"You're going to rip my face into pieces!" He says.
"Are you my Seungie again?" Hyunjin asks.
"I'm still the same person Jinnie, jeez." Seungmin says, embarrassed by what had just happened.
"Well we're gonna split off now, have a good night guys." Hyunjin says.
"We're gonna get going too. Jeongin gets cranky after 10, and I have to share a dorm with him." Woojin says.
"Hey!" Jeongin says. "Bye noona!"
"Bye Jeongin!" You say.
"I'm gonna go too. I can play the music that I like while Jisung's out." Changbin says.
"That leaves us." Chan says. "Minho won't be back for some time, he's probably embarrassing himself in front of Jisung again. I'm going to make tea or something for him. It calms his nerves. Good night you two." He starts to walk away.
"Oh and Felix?" Chan says.
"Hm?" Felix responds.
"My the best man win the prize, and I'm sure you know the prize I'm talking about." He says then smiles. He then walks away for good.
Felix smirks too. He then turns towards you.
"What was that about?" You ask.
"Nothing. Don't worry about it." He says. He takes off his jacket and puts it around you.
"Thanks, but I'm not cold." You say.
"You will be someday, come on. Let's go inside." He says, taking your hand and walking you inside.

—————————————
Thanks for waiting...I'm so sorry that it took so long because I was grounded. I was like 50 words from being done...