A WHAT?!

You exit the shower and put on these cute clothes

(Don't judge it took forever to find)

You leave your room and hear Felix Lowkey screeching I'm the shower with his deep voice "EY, SMALL THINGS THAT MATTER!"
You giggle a little, then say through the door "Your rapping is worse than listening to dying whales!"
"BET! Every once in a while ima feel so fly cuz' of the subtle things like uh-" He raps.
"Not as bad..." You say, although you know he's an amazing rapper and 50% of the population wants to marry him.
"I would make a sexy rapper." He says.
"In your dreams." You say, then go to sit on the couch.
You hear the shower turning off and-
"OH CRAP!" He screams. You run to the door, "What is it!?" You say.
"It's a just a tarantula."

...

"A WHAT?!" You scream. You here something slam onto the floor.
"Y/N, can you grab a couple of tissues in the kitchen?" He says.
"Ok..." You say then grab a couple of tissues in the kitchen. You go the bathroom door and knock. He opens the door slightly and you reach in to give him the tissues. You then hear something drop on the floor.
"SH*T." He accidentally let go of the door...

...

"WELL AT LEAST COVER IT!" You scream as you see it.
"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I'M SORRY!" He yells as he picks up his towel and covers himself up. "I just gotta clean this up." He says as he cleans up the dead spiders remains.
"I'm just gonna go sit on the couch again..." You say as you walk away.
You're sitting there on your phone and see Lee Felix walking out with a black leather jacket, black shirt, and a pair of white ripped jeans.
"Nice outfit." You say.
"Every outfit is a nice outfit on me." He says.
"You're really cocky you know?" You respond as you get up.
"Is it that big that it effects my personality?" He says.
"You are disgusting!" You say.
"Am I really though?" He says as he grabs you waist and pulls you close to him.
"Yes," You say trying to push away, but he's stronger and pulls you even closer. His face starts getting closer to yours, "Y/N, Is it ok if I-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

You both are startled, so you push away and he lets you go.
"You two ready yet?" Seungmin screams through the door.
"Babe, you don't have to scream, they can hear you when you just talk outside." Hyunjin says.
"Whoops, sorry for screaming, but the movie starts in 45 minutes and I do not want to be late." Seungmin says.
"Let's go." You say grabbing your purse and heading towards the door. You open it and once again come face to face with Chan.
"Hi." He says then smiles.
"Hey." You say and smile back.
"Hi." Felix says, breaking your eye contact and giving Chan a death stare.
"Lets go! I wanna see the avengers already!" Jeongin says complaining.
Chan sticks out his arm to escort you. You gladly put your arm around Chan's.

———————————————-
So... I just wanna point out that I finally made a Korean friend. His name is Kim Siho and he's...

 His name is Kim Siho and he's

Yeah

Yeah...