What's going on?

"FELIX WAIT!" You yell. He turns around on the staircase.
"Oh for the love of Jungkook." He says.
"Who the hell is Jungkook?" You ask. He looks at you (the real you through the screen who is probably either laying in bed or on the toilet) raises an eyebrow.
"Doesn't matter." He says. "Why are you here. Haven't you done enough harm to me?"
"Felix no, I didn't want to hurt you." I say.
"It's Chan you want, right?" He asks you. You stay silent. He gets even more mad. He turns around and starts running down the stairs.
"Felix no!" You say. You run after him. You hear him mumbling. "He thinks he can compete with me huh? He thinks I can lose?"
You make it a few seconds after Felix gets there. He had already knocked on the door.
"I swear Felix if you fight him I'll-"
"You'll what? Call me names that people describe villains as? Oh wait, you did that already." He says. The door opens.
"Y/N? Felix? Whats going on?" Chan asks. He steps out of his dorm and closes the door to talk with us.

"What's going on? WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHAT'S GOING ON IS THAT I CAN'T STAND YOU ANYMORE!" Felix yells.
"Felix?" Chan whispers. "You're causing a scene!"
"YOU WANNA SEE A SCENE BUDDY?! HERE'S YOUR SCENE!" Felix yells. He grabs Chan's shirt by the collar then slams him against the wall. "YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL?! HUH?! WITH YOUR BROKE, RUN DOWN FAMILY BUSINESS AND ALL THE GIRLS WHO LOVE YOU?"
"FELIX PLEASE!" You yell. You notice people walking out of their dorms to see what's going on.
"Felix calm down. I don't know what your rambling about." Chan says. Felix throws Chan onto the floor.
"IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO WIN HER FROM ME THEN YOU'RE DEAD WRONG!" Felix yells. Chan gets up and runs up to Felix. He pushes him down. Felix then kicks Chan's shin, causing him to retreat to the corner. Felix gets up, and walks to ChanYou see he's getting ready to punch. You run up behind him and grab his arm. That surprises him and throws him off balance. He stumbles to the side and gives you a look of pain. By this time, you were in tears. Realizing he was the one who made you cry, he touches your cheek.
"I-" He says then looks over to Chan. "I'm sorry. My rage took over me."
"I forgive you. I shouldn't of said that it was a competition."

"What was a competition?" You ask.
"We were competing about who would win you over first." Chan says.
"Chan!" Felix whispers.
"She needs to know!" Chan says. "Before we came back to Australia, we decided to make a bet. We had to make the first girl we met that went to this school fall in love with one of us. We wouldn't actually like them. Although if we did, that be a bonus on the side."
You're shocked to hear this. You turn to Felix, enraged. "So I was a pawn to you? A prize to win?" You shake your head. "I'm disgusted by you." You turn to Chan. "Both of you."
They look at the ground, disappointed in themselves.

"How much were you two betting?" You ask.
"If I won, $500,000 to my parents company. If Felix won-" Chan tried to explain.
"Chan's one of a kind, vase from the renaissance era." Felix said.
"And how much was that vase worth?" You ask.
"It's worth $1,000,000." Felix says.
"Are you kidding me?" You say. "So you were going to use some poor girl, date her for money, and throw her away? You are so cruel."
"But that is, until we actually met you Y/N. I developed feelings, real feelings for you." Felix says then takes your hands.
"I did too." Chan says.
"Shut up I'm still pissed at you." Felix responds.
"Right." Chan says.
"And Y/N, I'll do anything for you to forgive me." Felix says.
"Me too." Chan says.
"What did I just say?" Felix says.
"Right." Chan responds.
"Y/N. I'll go to the ends of the earth if that's what it takes." He says.
"Well better get your life raft ready. But even if you you do, there is no guarantee I'll forgive you. I mean, if it weren't me...that poor girl would be being used right now. And I can't stand that." You take your hands away from him.
"I'm going to the dorm and getting some sleep."

"Y/N. You're just going to leave us like this?" Chan says.
"Funny you say that. Because the girl that would be in my place would be saying the same thing." You say. The both look hurt.

"Good night."