Why?

Disclaimer: Suicide and self harm is talked about in this chapter

"Get out." Felix says.
"Felix!? That's so rude!" You say. "Your old friends just-"
"My old friends." Felix says, then steps closer to Minho. "Hello, Lee Minho. Long time no see, huh?"
"Lee Felix." Minho says then smiles. "I missed you bud." Minho then hugs him.

"Ok...now that that's settled, who wants pizza?" Jisung says. All eight of them cheered for pizza. Soon enough they were blasting music and being the dorks they all are.

"Y/N noona, what's this?" Jeongin asks then points to a cloth sticking out of your drawer.
"This is..." You take your shirt out of the drawer.
"My I love k-pop shirt. It's cute right?" You ask him.
"It's nice." He says then smiles. "Noona, could you get me some coke?" He asks.
"Sure!" You say then walk to the kitchen. You see Minho and Felix talking so you don't walk in yet.

...

"How is she?" Felix asks.
"She would've been ok now if you had stayed." Minho says, then looks at him dead in the eyes.
"Then why aren't you with her now!" Felix yells.
"I've tried many times, trust me." Minho responds calmly. Minho rolls up his sleeve and shows him cut scars.

"She's gone Felix. Gone. She did it, she's always wanted to but she finally did it. SHE KILLED HERSELF!" Minho yells.

...

Tears began to roll down Minho's face. He wiped them away but they just kept falling.
Felix wiped away some of his own too. Then he asked, "When, and how?"
Minho looked at him.
"A year ago. She jumped out the window in your room...She didnt a week after you left Korea, because you left."
Felix looked at the floor, he stared down for a good minute.
"And you thought killing yourself too would make everything better?" Felix said.
"Let me see those scars again." He said then grabbed Minho's arms.
"You think she would want this?" Felix said.
Minho shook his head and began to cry again.

"She shouldn't have done this in the first place...and now you?" Felix asks.
Minho looked at Felix with sad eyes.
"Do you even care?" He says.
"Of course I do. But a man should never show emotion in front of others." He says.
Minho scoffs, then shakes his head.
"You act like life is a job." Minho sighs.

"Why did you leave?" Minho asked Felix.
Felix looked around the room.
"My dad called me to work-"
"Bull!" Minho says. "Is it because I-" He steps closer to Felix. "Is it because I told you that I'm gay?"

'Wow...' You thought.

"It wasn't that I promise you." Felix says. "I just, I had to go. I couldn't stay any longer there. But I have no problem with your sexuality Minho."
"But, I told you that I like-"
'DOES HE LIKE FELIX?' You thought.

"Noona...where's my coca-cola?" Jeongin said.
Felix and Minho turned around horrified to see you standing hidden behind the door, eavesdropping to their conversation.
"Y/N? How long have you been there?" Minho asks.
"Not long." You respond.
"Like 3 minutes." Jeongin says.
"JEONGIN!" You yell.
Felix gives you a stare that sends shivers down your spine. He walks over to you and grabs your arm. He pulls you outside of the dorm. He closes the door.
"What did you hear?" He asks you.
"Nothing that bad. Could you please let me go? You're hurting me." You say.
He looks dead in your eyes then tightens his grip.
"Felix!" You say then grab his arm.
"How much did you hear!?" He yells.
"That your friend...passed away." You say then look at the ground. "Sorry for your loss."

Felix lets go of your arm and tilts your head up.
"If you tell anyone about what you heard I'll make..." He hesitated.
"I'll tell everyone you're lesbian and have no guys fawn over you for the rest of the years."
He says then let's you go.
"The hell kind of a threat is that? I'm not scared." You say.
Felix walks towards the dorm and you follow him. He opens the door and seven idiots came crashing down onto the floor and quickly ran to different sides of the room. Except Hyunjin who just sat on the floor calmly and waved.
"Damn kids were eavesdropping on us." Felix says then locks himself in his room.

...

"Y/N?" Minho asks.
"Hmm?" You respond.
He whispers in your ear.
"I don't like Felix like that. Please don't get the wrong idea."
You nod.
"Thank you!" He says then goes to check on Felix.
"Yep." You whisper. "University is already a big fat mess."