What would happen?

You walk into your dorm and put down your purse. Felix walks in and splats onto the couch.
"Ughhhhhh." (Big fat mood.)
You sit next to him and grab the remote. He sits up. You keep your eyes on the screen. He fake yawns and puts his arm around you. You flip through the channels not paying any attention to him. He looks at you and tilts his head. You put down the remote and keep your eyes on the tv. Felix gets frustrated and turns off the tv.
"Hey! I was watching that!" You say.
"Who cares! There's more interesting things you could be doing!" He says.
"Oh yeah? Like what?" I ask him.
"Like... This." He says the goes in for a kiss. Your lips make contact. Moving slowly, and softly. You realize what's happening and quickly push away.

...

"AT LEAST ASK FIRST!" You say then stomp into your room.
You sit on your bed organizing the tabs your brain has opened.
"Y/N? Look I'm sorry. Could you come ou for just a minute?" He asks.
You open the door, slightly.
"Look, I know you probably don't feel the same way I do, but maybe if we try something out for a week maybe then you will." He says.
"Look Felix. I'm not going to date someone I'm that I'm not sure I have feelings for. Hell Felix, you've known me for FIVE DAYS!" I say. Sure I might like him a bit, but five days!
Felix looks a little hurt. But then that hurt melts into anger.
"It's Chan isn't it? I can't believe that. I could buy you an island. I could name boats after you! And you're choosing a guy who's money is going down the toilet? He can't even buy you a city library-"
"You know what? I would choose Chan over you. Why? Because Chan is a real, genuine, nice guy. He's not like you. You are a selfish, materialistic, greedy man! Remember Lee Felix, I am not a gold digger." I say.
He looks hurt again. Then anger.
"FINE! I'll prove to you that I'm better than him!" He says then walks away. You close your door. Then hear him leave the dorm. You sit on your bed to organize your thoughts. He's so dramatic. I mean it's been less then a week! And how the hell is he going to prove that he's 'better than him'...Oh my gosh is he going after Chan? You quickly get up and run after Felix. You run down the halls until you reach the stairs. You see Felix about to go down.

"FELIX WAIT!"