chapter 3

Jane

"Sleepy head wake up" my wolf,Jana said. She is one of those bitchy wolves,always on my case about my mate.

"Morning to you to Jana , I know u want to get your mate but I have school today so do you think you can control yourself today, please just for me... " I didn't let her finish I just closed the link.

I got up and started to finish up for the first day of school this year. Ughh I hate school. The only reason why I'm going to school is because I'm next in line for alpha. Yes I'm a girl and no my parents are okay with me being a girl and next in line. I have no sibling but I have my friends Lexy and Ben. We have been friends from the very moment we were born. They have been with me at the time I took my first step and my first shift. My wolf is black as the night,shy and I love her even though she might sometimes be a pain in the ass

"Hey,I'm not a pain" Jana said.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I was done doing my morning things I went down to get some yummy pancakes from Storm she's the cook at the pack house.

"Morning Storm ,did you sleep well" I asked.

"Yes thank you dear, here's your breakfast and you must have a wonderful day" she said. When I was done with my breakfast I went to school.

As I walked into the building I got greeted by all the pack members, telling me to have a good day

"Hay Lexy,Ben how was the school holidays? " I asked even though I saw them everyday,I just like teasing them.

After we had a chat we got our schedules. I have English first. And I only have PE with Lexy and Ben. Once I got to class the teacher started explaining what we will be doing this year.

I was so focused on my drawing that I did not hear the teacher talking to me. As I looked up I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and Jana keep yelling at me "mate" wait you're telling me that I'm lesbian, yes I have been looking at girls but this is just so new to me.

She walked over to me and sat down. When she looked at me it felt like time has stopped. Those beautiful brown eyes,they shine so bright like the wood on a new growing tree. She's so beautiful and she is all mine and I will kill someone who tries to hurt my kitten.

As she moved closer I got nervous and my wolf went crazy telling me to go to mate,"she's hurt."

"Jana she's not hurt she looks fine," I told my wolf.

"Hi I'm Jane ,its nice to meet you " I said before she could answer I spoke "sorry I was rude but what's your name, well I know your name is Kayla but I don't want to be mean and make you think I'm rude ,if you know what I mean " yet again I interrupted her "sorry if I'm talking to much ,ugghhh I'm such and idiot " the last part I whispered but I didn't think she would hear me.

"You're not an idiot ,you're just nervous like me " I heard her mumble.

After she said that I just stared at her beautiful face and saw how her face changed,it became red like a tomato. She's so cute 'I know and her body makes me so hot an...' 'Jana no I don't want to hear you finish that sentence' I told Jana she's so weird and annoying.

Kayla and I had every class together so I always helped her when she would get stuck. After the last period I went for a run to clear my head from all Jana's thoughts about Kayla.

After my 3 hour run I went home for supper,as I got closer I saw my pack house, the 3 story high building with all the pups playing outside having fun.

"Afternoon everyone,howwww...." I suddenly felt a pain in my back and Jana keep screaming in my head 'go to mate' it felt so bad after 30 minutes of howling in pain it stopped.

"Mom ,dad what's happing to me please help,my back is killing me, " I screamed out

I felt my mom lifting up my t-shirt and she took a deep breath."oooo,honey what happened to your back "my mom asked.

" Nothing mom I think its my mate that is hurt"I told my mom with a worried voice.

"Honey you found your mate that's amazing. Babe, did you hear Jane had found her mate," my mom said with an excited voice.

Before my dad can say something I cut him off," Mom, Dad I know you're excited but my mate needs help and quickly "I said with an painful voice.

After I said that,everything went blank.