chapter 13

Kayla
I woke up with a arm around me. I opened my eyes and looked around. We where nacked. WHY are we NACKED!!!!!

Then everything came back , omg it felt so nice ,her fingers in me ,her tongue licking my cl*t all the way to that mmmm so yummy spo.....

"Kayla if u don't stop I'm ganna make u scream my name agen" I heard a beautiful voice say. I had to bite my lip too keep in a moan.

"Morning to u to my Wolfie alpha" I said with a shy voice

I felt her pull me closer to her and I felt her rub agents me. I turn around and licked her boob and smiled at her .

"Well aren't u confident this morning, are u okay babe I did not hurt u did I , u kinda passed out after I said good night and u having a orgasm" she said with a voice that made my body shiver.

"No my love it was perfect" I said and stared getting up. When I was off the bed and tried to walk my legs fail me and I fell to the floor.

I felt pain allover my body, I heard Jane scream my name but I felt to much pain to think about her. My body stared getting hot. I could hear my bones break it hurt like a bitch. My back lifted up from the floor and my spine broke, I felt my skin pushing out something like it was a worm pushing out my skin, looking up I tried to speak but all that came out was a mowwww

Wat on earth happened to my voice, I looked up at Jane looking for a answer.

Jane

She was so beautiful she had white fur with a black spot on her left ear.
She was the opposite of my fur. Her eyes where a glowing yellow with a green stripe in the middle.

She looked at me and mowed, she tilted her head to the side as if she's asking me a question and I must answer it.

"What's wrong my love " I asked , I wanted for a answer but then I remembered she can't answer back,

"OK babe I need u to change back to human form. Okay um...um think about what u look at in you're human form, from you're body too you're head and even you're ears babe " I said and I sow her hesitant then everything glowed its almost the same thing the king and queen , when they shift back.

After the glow stopped I shaw her completely nacked. She was about to fall but I coat her just in time.

"Hey babe are u okay " I asked. She hummed and laid her head on my chest. After a while I looked down and sow my beauty sleeping in my arms with a slow breathing rhythm.

I picked her up and layed on the bed with her in my arms. After just laying there playing with her hair I fell asleep.