chapter 12

This chapter will have mature parts .so read on you're own will

Kayla

After she introduced us we walked through the pack , saying hello to everyone and them welcoming me telling me that I will be a good "Luna". But I don't wanna be the girl in the relationship I want to be the top not the bottom i love her ...wait what did I just say .....Omg what is happening to me .I mean she is my mate but still I feel so lost. But the way the mate bond is pulling me to her makes me want to take her up to the room and make her scream my name until she can't scream and pass out.

Mature
" love please don't think that because you know that you will be the one screaming me to never stop ....when I lick you up in the middle of your OOO so yummy cl*t ........" I froze and almost let a moan slip out. I turned a round and took her hand in mine and whispered in her ear.

"Babe, you know that's a lie so why don't we go to the the room and I'll show you " I saw her  froze at my words so I dragged her upstairs and told everyone goodnight and told them I'll see them tomorrow.

We walked upstairs.

When we got in the room I closed the door and I was suddenly pinned to the wall with Jane kissing my neck. She kept teasing me never coming up to my lips.

"Love I'm going to kiss you but I don't want to mate right now you are not in the right mind right now" I wanted to respond but my words were cut of by her soft lips and her hands grabbing my ass making me moan ..I don't think I can take this anymore ,I need her Now.

"Mmm please Jane .......plea...ssssssss" I moaned and tried to speak. She done nothing but grinds her lower part harder against me. I can feel her nipples through her bra.

Jane

The way she said my name and begged for me to take her made everything in my body on fire. I took of her shirt and went down to take her bra off. After that hateful thing was off I couldn't hold it in.

Kayla

Jane took off my bra and she started sucking on my nipple like it was her last taste of food. The pleasure that was sensed through my body made my core feel all wet and I needed her in me now.

I felt Jane kiss my nipple and my body lifted off the bed of the pleasure. She kissed her way down my body and pulled down my pants  and took my  panties off with her teeth.

After throwing it somewhere, her tongue licked my core and I moaned out,she licked my core and soon her fingers were inside me. She kept a slow motion and I don't like it ...yes it felt good but I need more.

"Jane please go f...faster" I moaned out. After I said that she went faster and faster and the pleasure in my core builded. I was a moaning mess.

I felt Jane kiss my neck and as I was about to undo then all of  sudden she bit my neck and everything in my body undone and I felt the best thing ever...a real orgasm.

She licked my neck clean and layed next to me playing with my hair while I finished. "Hey love you okay?" she asked all I could do was nod my head. She laughed and pulled my body against hers and said "go sleep love I'll be here when you wake up " she kissed me on the forehead and everything went black.