chapter 5

Kayla

I was brought out of my sleep when I heard a growl. I looked down and saw the wolf looking at me like it's trying to tell me something.

"Hey girl are you okay" I asked even though it can't answer but I hope it understands what I'm saying.

"So girl I have this one friend Jane ,she's cute and funny and electric shock's drive me crazy. I know it sounds weird and I look like I'm a crazy person talking to a wolf. but it's unbelievable, it makes me feel confident. But my parents will kill me if I have friends or worse a girlfriend. I mean if she will like me to, ugh I don't even know if she's into girls" after I said that the wolf cuddled it to me more.

I like the feeling of her fur. It made me feel calm and safe for some reason and I like it. After just sitting there and playing with the wolf's hair I decided I have to head home.

"Bye Wolfie I have to go I'll see you when I don't go to school" I said while standing up.

As I stated walking I heard a whimper and a low growl from the wolf . As I walked on the whimpers made my heart break into pieces.

I looked back and said "Bye girl ,I hope I see you again" I walked on until I saw the house.

As I walked in I was grabbed by the hair.Shit he's home. I was whirled around with his hold still on my hair.

"What are you doing home bitch, aren't you supposed to be at school? Do you think we pay your school fees just so you can skip?" he asked even though I know better than to answer I'm afraid of what happened the last time I had answered.

Past

"What did you say to me? " he spat in my face

"N..n....nothing s..sir" I  answered back. The next thing I know I was laying on my back at the bottom of the stairs with him kicking me in my ribs 

End

That was the same night I broke 3 of my ribs .I was brought out of flashback when I felt him pulling my shirt up.

([There will be abuse if you don't wanna read please skip..thanks for reading my book)]

"What are you d...doing" I asked while trying to pull my shirt down but he is stronger than me.

"Shut up bitch I'm going to give you what you deserve" he said when  my shirt was off. He then pulled me down the stairs to the basement, he tied me up on the wall and made me stand with my hands on the wall. I heard the sound of a whip and then felt pain,a burning feeling in my back .

"Count till 30 bitch or I will add another 10" he said with every burning feeling I felt I saw blood running down my legs. After 20 lashes,I just counted on and thought about Jane and the wolf I saw in the wood they really made me feel safe for some reason .

"Hi bitch pick up your T-shirt and when I come down in about an hour I want all of this blood cleaned , do you understand me"he had asked , I wanted to say yes do you think I'm stupid but I know better than to do so.

" Yes sir I understand " I said with a shy voice I don't want any more trouble.

After I said that he went upstairs and I cleaned the blood up with the pain in my back.

([End of abuse])

An hour later he came down and told me I could go up to my room. I went to go shower and went to bed.

Jane

I felt the same pain like before and its killing me. I have to tell her tomorrow. I can't let my mate be in pain.