chapter 6

Jane

Today I will be telling Kayla about me, I'm nervous. What if she does not accept me ,I will never fall in love again and getting a second mate will never be the same. This past week I have started accepting the thing about my mate being a girl. It will change everything but first I need to tell my parents I don't know what they will think about me dating a girl and me having a girl as a mate. I hope they will accept it and be happy for me.

'Mom,Dad, where are you? I have something to tell you I asked through the link.

'In dad's office hun' I heard my mom say. As I walk to the office I started thinking how I will tell them about me being with a girl. They know I have a mate but not who. I wonder why the moon goddess paired me and Kayla together and how will we have children for the next alpha. Ugh its so confusing. I walked into my dad's office and saw my mom and dad just sitting there and looking at the forest ,they looked so peaceful ,I hope that will be me and Kayla one day.

"Mom,dad what you doing?" I asked when I went to sit down next to my mom.

My mom looked at me and said "hun your dad and I have decided that you will take the alpha position next week Monday, we will be going around the world looking for new adventures" I was about to cry, they are leaving me with more then 1000 werewolves to look after that's crazy.

"Dad what does mom mean ,are you hurt , are you sick" I asked with a cracked voice. They can't leave me, at least not now.

"No hun ,you found your mate and you are a lot stronger than me , I'm getting old I don't get younger you know" he said with a smile but I can see he doesn't want to,but he has to because it's true. He is getting old his got to limb when he walks but he's still strong.

"Mom, dad I have something to tell you about my mate " I said ,I looked up a saw they were waiting for me to continue "my mate is a girl and her name is Kayla Willows" I said in a low voice. After I said that I saw my parents froze , I looked up and saw them looking at me with a face as white as a paper I can paint on.

"Mom, dad why do you look like you just saw a ghost?" I asked. That seemed to get them out of whatever trance they were in.

"Hun are you sure that Kayla Willow is your mate not someone else?" my mom asked. I just nod because I was shocked my parents knew Kayla.

"Hun, we have to tell you something, your dad and I aren't really mates. I was mated with Claire and your dad with Hank ,we never loved each other. Your dad and I were best friends and we loved each other and Claire and hank, so we rejected each other and went our separate ways. I know hun this is a lot to take in but you have to get your mate out of that house. Claire and Hank are abusers. When Claire and I were mates for a week ,just to try and see if it will work she started screaming at me and hitting me telling me I sleep around with your father but I was with her every night" after my mom said that I felt Jana take over and I was just there in my mind looking at wat Jana was doing.

Jana

What are they doing to my mate?She is mine I will kill them, they dare hurt her.what has she done wrong moon goddess? She's so young and innocent ,she will not be hurt anymore.

"Jana I know you took control but can you please give Jane back control so we can talk." dad asked.

"No mate need help, me go nowhere ,I find mate" I said to dad and moma

"You will but we need to have a plan , please baby listen to moma we will help your mate but let Jane back,so we can work on a plan" mom pleaded. I walked closer to her and gave her a hug.

"Moma, sorry , I just don't want mate hurt ,hurt me to if she hurts" I told moma. I hugged moma and gave Jane back control.

Jane

"I'm sorry mom,dad, Jana just took over so suddenly" I cried on my mom's shoulder. "Mom what are we going to do I can't just let my mate keep getting abused ,mom I ...
I just can't, it hurts and her birthday is tomorrow what and what am I supposed to do" I cried on my mom's shoulder how can someone hurt her, and her own parents.

"Mom I think tomorrow I will be telling her and she will be 18 tomorrow so her parents can't say where she can live and then I can tell her about us being mates and let her live with me before I take over can dad please just look after the pack for  one more month, I promise then I will take over no stories ,please?" I asked my dad.

"Yes hunny I will until you and Kayla are both safe" dad said.

"Thanks dad,I just don't want her to reject me, I know it's just the beginning but Jana and I love her and I just can't see myself living without her. To make me smile and hold me when I cry ,I just want her in my arms," I cried and the fear of losing her makes me feel pain my chest.

Tomorrow I'm going to tell her after school and I will take her away I promise you Kayla. No one will ever hurt you again not as long as I live...

(That is so sad.I'm sorry if it has a sad beginning but it will get better .
Thanks you for Reading)