F

-Seoul, South Korea-

Jungkook POV-

"Taejoon, come here now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

"..."

"Don't make me come there!" I quickly went upstairs to Taejoon's bedroom. The little boy had already put on his clothes and neatly made his bed. 

"How many times did I call you?" I asked furiously. Taejoon obviously stayed silent as he looked at me with puppy eyes. I shake my head while picking him up. "Let's go."

At work...

I looked at the little boy who was sitting at the table. His books and papers spread out for the whole world to see. You would never catch him doing anything else but reading or drawing. For a 5-year-old, he was pretty smart. His little hand brushing the piece of paper with a marker. He could go on and do this all day.

Why is he like that?

Taejoon was not your normal kid. He did not speak at all. At first it was a hard to navigate his emotions and know what he was thinking but just like me, he is easy to read. I mean he's my son after all. It concerns me so much that he does not do regular kid activities for his age. For some reason he always seems unhappy or dissatisfied. 

______________________________

Soyeon Pov~

(A/n: Soyeon is you now. You'll find out later :))

-Daegu, South Korea-

I hope I get the job this time. I thought to myself I clenched on to my bag like it was all my hope. 

Grey pencil skirt, light blue blouse, light makeup, cherry blossom lips, bouncy curled hair, and black heels, I made my way into what I desperately want to be my future. I had counted the days to this interview in hopes of finally getting a job. 

.   .   .

Interviewer #1: "Please give us your profile." 

Interviewer #2: "Park Seoyeon, 27 years old. College drop out? Correct?"

They start to add more of their irritating questions. I can only just put up a fake smile and answer them all. After a long time of answering tiresome questions, the interview had finally ended. 

Interviewer #1: "We'll give you a call for the results."

"Thank you," I said bowing.

That Interview took longer than expected. I look at the time and quickly remember I was supposed to help my mother with her shop. 

Shit shit shit, mother must be waiting!

I quickly ran home to see her tired body closing up the shop.

"Why are you closing up so early?" I said huffing and puffing from all that running. I quickly stuffed my mouth with the fresh buns she had made as I looked at her with a confused look. 

"We were low on costumers so I decided to close up early" she replied. 

"I'm sorry for coming late. I didn't think the interview would take that long" I said taking the last bite of my bun. 

"It's fine. It was a slow day anyway. Don't worry too much about this shop. You must be hungry. Let's have dinner" she responded while patting my back. 

As we sat at the dinner table, I couldn't help but think about the interview. I started overthinking  everything I said. I knew I definitely wouldn't get in. Not with my answers. 

"Don't think about the interview. Just eat and get some rest after. Okay?" mom said as she noticed my distressed face. 

I nod and look through my bag hoping to see my a folder of my profile but I couldn't find it. I started dumping everything out of my bag but there was still nothing. 

It's fine. you can get it tomorrow." mom says with a soft reassuring smile. "Get some rest now."

~*~

A/n- Heyyy. Welcome to book number 2. You made it! Hope you liked it and sorry for any mistakes. I try my best. Anyway was this first part a little confusing? Well, that will change. I'm going to explain everything in the next page maybe even two pages of explaining. I don't know yet.
Lot's of Loveeeee~♥️ Byeee