Y

Jungkook Pov~

"Did you find anything on Y/n?" I asked Mr. Hwang with questioning eyes.

"First of all Y/n is not, well, Y/n anymore." Mr. Hwang says having the full background story. 

"What do you mean?" I said confused. 

"After that big accident, both of you were in, Y/n completely lost her memory. She was in a coma for 6 months. The doctors said It was because she was very weak after birth and she almost gave up. They also told me it would be better not to push her into remembering anything. Her memory can return anytime or never. They're hoping for the best. Anything you say about her past is nonsense to her."

"So that's why she was acting like that? What about the whole name switch?"

"I guess so. And the reason she is Im Seoyeon, not Lee Y/n anymore is because she lost touch with her family and the Im family took her in." secretary Hwang added. 

[][][]

Y/n Pov~

I sat down looking at the sky. Just another beautiful day in-

"Unnie!"

I look around to see Seulbi on the ground with a big cut on her knee.

"I told you to be more careful!" I shouted as I ran towards her. 

Im Seulbi was my youngest sister who was 5 years old. Since my memories weren't that great I could not remember why mother wanted another kid so many years later. I could practically be her mother. 

She looked at me and started crying. I kinda felt bad for yelling at her when I should have been helping her. I quickly apologized and helped her up. I went to the nearest drug store and got some ointment and other stuff for her wound. As I start opening the ointment Mr.Jeon popped out of no where and approached me with a little boy who seemed to be around Seulgi's age. From the first glance you could obviously tell that was his son. 

"You shouldn't apply that yet. You need to make sure it's clean first." he said as he took the ointment and opening his water bottle. 

"Ah you don't have to do that sir. I can do- " I say before getting interrupted by him. 

"It's okay. Let me do it" he said with a reassuring smile. 

Defeated, I stopped what I was about to do and looked at him. And then look at the little boy next to him. Wait, why do they look so much alike?

"I didn't know you had a mini-me?" I said out of curiosity. 

He gave me a disgusted look as if I just offended his entire bloodline and ancestors. He went back to what he was doing right after as if he didn't hear anything. 

"I'm serious. He is a photocopy of you. I bet your wife is furious!" I added on laughing. 

"There, all done. It should be good in a few days." he smiled "Young miss, you should be more careful around the playground okay?" 

"Yes sir!" Seulbi giggle as she patted her bright colored bandaid. 

Seulbi looked at me for permission to leave. I gave her a nod and she convinced Mr.Jeon's son to go away and sit in a sand pit. 

I glanced over to Mr.Jeon who had already fixed his eyes on me. 

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked wiping my cheek. 

"I missed you," he answered in a low tone.

Huh???

"I'm sorry? Have we met before?" I asked confused. 

"Oh I'm so sorry. You just remind me so much of my wife. You resemble her so much." he answered

I sit there not knowing what to say.

"Ahh she must have been very special to you." I said trying to clear the awkward atmosphere. 

He stayed quiet for a little until he spoke again.

"Well, she looks like you. You guys have the same smile and eyes an-" He pauses.

"What happened? Why isn't she with you now?"

"I don't really know. People say she died after giving birth to our son. Some say she ran away because she wasn't ready to be a mother. I just don't know who trust. but I hope she will come back to me" 

Hearing his story made me want to tear up. You never know what someone carries deep down in their heart until you sit down and talk to them. A coldhearted boss like him would never open up like this. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were doing this all alone. I mean we're kind of similar" I say relating to him". I woke up in a hospital one day finding out my husband had died in a car accident and my child child died while I was trying to give birth. Isn't it just such a sad story?" I say trying to laugh it off. 

He looked at me with curiosity.

"Who told you that?" he asked. 

"My mother. She was there when I woke up and held me in her arms."

He got quiet. It got silent again. 

[][][]

A/N- Sorry it's been like 1897039170952837892639750934 billion years since I've updated. I'm busy with life and stuff. Finals exams are next month so I'll be dead for a long time. I hope you liked this. I can't wait to start writing other stories. that's all byeeeee.