r

There I was dressed in a nice shiny red dress that hugged me in all the right places. The dress looked as if it was made and picked out just for me. In front of me stood Mr.Jeon wearing a black suit with shiny red accents. Anybody could say that we looked like a couple. My hair was all tied up in a slick bun that brought out my sleek collarbones. My feet were touched by dazzling silver shows that matched with the silver jewelry I had on. This must all cost millions, I thought. 

"Mr.Jeon this is what you meant?" I asked dumbfounded. 

Mr. Jeon nodded his head in agreement. 

"But I don't even want to go. You just dragged me here with you. I've never been to these things. I don't know how to act. And don't all these cost millions? I cannot affo-

"Relax. You'll be with me. And don't worry about any of that. It all was meant for you." he interrupted calmly.

I could feel my cheeks burn so I turned around. 

"Now we need to get going. Sometime today please." He said.
I turned to face him and he was already half way across the room. I quickly followed after him.

Time skip-

As soon as mr.Jeon stepped out of the car, a million cameras came flashing his way. He then went to passenger side to open the door for me. As he extended his hand out, he gave me a soft look. 
"Here. Take my hand" he said in a soft tone. 

The cameras continued flashing but this time it felt like they were flashing even more. Each click made my blood pressure rise. Mr.Jeon stopped and waved at the press. He then turned to me with a soft look.  "Smile. You look intimidated." he said in a whisper. 

Maybe because I am.
We stopped and took more pictures along the way before getting into the huge hall.

"Wahhh. It's been a while Mr.Jeon." Someone exclaimed as they walked up to him. 

He quickly bowed and greeted the person back.

"And who might you be?" He asked looking at me. 

"M-miss Im." I said with a bow.

"Ahh nice to meet you." answered and made his way to his table. 

"You okay?" he asked.

I gave him a small nod and took a deep breath. He put his hand on my lower back and pulled me closer as if he was going to give me a comforting hug.  I didn't know if I wanted to escape his arms or embrace them so I just stood still. Just as I was about to tell him how uncomfortable I was, someone immediately called him over, leaving me alone. I looked around to see if I could find his name on one of the tables. As soon as I saw his name in the vip section, I made my way to an empty seat and accidentally bumped into a woman, spilling her drink on her.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you?! Didn't you see where you were going!? And my dress! Do you know how much it cost?! This cost me a fortune! More than enough to buy your life!" she screamed. 

"I-I'm so s-sorry. Please forgive me." I responded as I tried to wipe it off.

"You're what?! How dare you touch me with your filthy hands! Arghh! You have no manners at all! How can someone as disgusting as you be in a place like this!?"

She lifted her hand high close enough to slapping me across the face. Luckily, someone prevented it by catching her wrist.

"As you can see this is does not look like a place for violence now does it? Have you no decorum? How dare you try to slap another human being like that?" The man said in a angry tone.