v

Y/n Pov~

A new day comes a new opportunity to look for a job. I overheard two girls talking about how amazing and easy their jobs were. They just sent their profiles and were hired the next day.

"Excuse me, what is this business about?" I asked in desperate need of a job. 

They look at me for a long time before answering.

"Oh, It's a great business! All you have to do is fill out your profile online and send it through email. YOU are surely HIS type. You have the perfect physique" One of them answers, completely dodging my question.

"All you have to do is send your information through Jeon Jingkook. Something will just pop up." the other one answered. 

I look at them thinking they're playing tricks but it was worth a try. 

_______________________________

After dinner, I washed up I went to my laptop. Yawning, I open the lid of my laptop and looked for the application online. I filled in all my information carefully and send it through Jingkook? Jungkook? Joonkook? How can I not remember the name. I thought in disbelief. 

Wait I think the second one sounds more right. Right? I ask myself. Whatever. I send it through Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jingkook because I didn't know which one and it was getting late. I was just tired and sleepy. Hopefully one of them is right.

___________________________________

A few days later.

Being impatient, I quickly looked at my laptop and there it was, an email from this Jingkook Jungkook guy.

Nope, better luck next time. We look for true beauty's.  Ughh I hate this. True beauty's? I never even been under the knife. I'm such a failure. I can't even help my own mother. Why did this happen to me?? Those girls are just scammers. How can they glorify a job that doesn't have a description like that! 

As I crowded my mind with thoughts, phone started ringing causing me to jump. The caller id was unknown and made me jumpier.

[You] H-hhello? 

[Unknown] Hello, Am I speaking to Park Seoyeon?

[You] Y-yes??

Why does this person know my full name??? Who is he? I hope I didn't just send my whole profile to random strangers!

[You] And you are? How do you have my number? Do I know you? Why do you even know my full name? Are you stalking me?

[Unknown] Please relax ma'am. You sent your information to our company. I'm just curious if you really meant to because people usually bring it personally. And yes we were looking for new employees. 

After hearing the man's reassuring chuckle, I calmed down. 

[You] I think I might have sent it to the wrong person. I had forgotten the name to email. 

[Unknown] Oh no worries ma'am. Sorry for wasting your time.

[You] No, It's fine Thank you so much.

I quickly hang up and start to think.

AHhh So stupid! I send it to two different people. Thank goodness both weren't bad. But did I just lose a job opportunity? Should I call them back? What am I thinking?? 

_____________________________

Jungkook Pov~

Now, Was that really Y/n? Did she just miraculously fall right into life again? Just like that? 

My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Hwang.

Mr.Hwang-"Mr. Jeon," he said interring quietly "The woman who sent her profile, I-

Jungkook-"Mr. Hwang" Jungkook interrupts "Find out everything about her and make sure we don't lose her. Or you'll be the only one losing something. Got that?"

Mr.Hwang-"Y-yes sir. But she said it was the wrong pers-"

Jungkook- "What did I just say?"

Mr.Hwang- "Sorry. I'll look for her right away!"

Jungkook-"Good."

Jungkook felt a little more secure now knowing Mr. Hwang is willing to do it with no questions asked.

Y/n I know I am getting closer and closer to you. I can feel it.

_________________________________

*•.¸♡ 𝔸/𝕟- 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤. ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪ed. 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕. 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕠. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕. ♡¸.•*

Edit: I want cry 😗 (how can someone be such a weak writer 🙃 this whole thing is boring whew)

*•.¸♡𝕀𝕋'𝕊 𝕊𝕆 𝔾𝕆𝕆𝔻 𝕋𝕆 𝔹𝔼 𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂. 𝕀 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕊𝔼𝔻 𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝕆𝔽 𝕐𝕆𝕌𝕌𝕌𝕌𝕌!!!! ♡¸.•*