r

-Daegu, South Korea- 

Soyeon POV-

It's been six months since I've woken up. It was hard to accept that I had been asleep for that long let alone losing my whole family in a tragic accident. The pain I felt in my heart would never go away. After hearing everything I went through I wished to just have died in the accident. The faint sounds of a baby crying continued piercing my ears as I grieved every day. There was little to no hope for me. 

Seoyeon-"W-why wasn't it me?! Why did my husband and child-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because I was interrupted by my sobs. I take all the wires off my body and push the tray of food in front of me and cry like crazy. An outburst of anger, followed by tears, the pain didn't want to hold back anymore. I picked up a fork and tried stabbing myself. This would not be the first time I tried to end my life. I felt like I did not deserve to live if I couldn't live with the people I lost. A nurse quickly ran in and took away anything that could be used as a weapon away from me. My mother who had just walked in on the incident quickly held me in her arms and reassured. She held me very tight to make sure I couldn't move. 

"Nothing is your fault! Please don't hurt yourself my love. Everything will be okay. Everything will be fine. Everything will pass" she says as she gently pats me. 

All this happened to me, but I don't even remember a thing. All I wanted to do was die. In this moment, nothing could make me feel better. 

______________________________

Month 6 -before Y/n wakes up...

"Please save my daughter! Please!" a poor woman cried for her dying daughter.

"Ms.Park, there is nothing we can do." One of the nurses' answer

The woman got on her knees and kept begging.

"Please! She's the only one I have left" Ms. Park cries out. 

A mysterious woman dressed in all black appears requesting to speak to the woman crying.

"What?! You want me to pretend to be your daughter's mother?" Ms. Park asked in utter disbelief. 

"Is it hard for a mother to get rid of her useless daughter?! Just take care of her for me" the woman in black responds. 

"You are very wicked. Some are begging to have their daughters back while you want to disregard them. How can you call yourself a mother?!" Ms.park replied feeling offended. 

The woman in black who happened to be Y/n's mother took out a large sum of money from her bag and tossed in front of Ms. Park. 

"What is this?" Ms. Park asked. 

"Take it or leave it. Money solves everything you know. I hope this changes your mind" Ms. Lee responded with great pride. 

Ms. Park, now more irritated, quickly hands the money back to Ms. Lee. 

"I may be a poor old thing, but I will never be as shameless as you. You don't have to sell your daughter away. Just leave her with me. I will take care of her as if she was mine. Please never show your shameful face to me again! Take your filthy money and go. " Ms. Park responded.