e

-Daegu, South Korea-

Jungkook POV-

As I stepped out of the plane all of my memories came back. The happy ones. The painful ones. And most importantly, the beautiful days I spent with Y/n. Every little memory came back. 

"Wait, before we go home I need to check something. Please take my son home." I ordered Mr. Hwang, the new secretary. 

Mr.Hwang looked at the little boy having quality time with his book. Taejoon agreed to go this time, which took a big weight off my shoulder.

_________________________

Mr.Jeon Pov~

I called Jungkook back to Daegu because I won't be in this world for long. I know he is the youngest of my sons but he has proved to me that he can do better than my oldest sons. When I heard about his success in the Seoul branch, I wanted him to be the new Chairman. I should've done this a long time ago but he mysteriously disappeared.

I heard the door bell ringing and quickly went to open the door. The excitment of seeing my son after all those years filled me up. Thinking it was Jungkook I put on my brightest smile and opened the door.

"Jungk-

Standing before me was a middle-aged man who clearly didn't look like my son and a young boy who looked very much like Jungkook standing outside. I know I haven't seen my boy for a long time but there would be no possible way of him looking so different or so... small? So is this little boy the reason why he fled to Seoul?? I thought dumbfounded. 

"Jungkook, did you shrink?" I ask to try to lighten up the awkward environment. But it was no joke how alike they looked. 

Mr. Hwang quickly explains the whole situation as he chuckles about the little joke. 

"Ahhh as I thought. My grandson! Grandpa welcomes you home!" 

I tired picking the little boy up but he looked disinterested and quickly made his way inside. How interesting.. I thought. 

___________________________

Jungkook POV-

As soon as I got home, I was greeted with a big feast and my family. At the table sat my mother, my father, my two older brothers and their wives. I peered over to my son staring at his food. He seems more calm than he would have been in a new situation. 

"Jungkook, I see you never told us you had a son." My father started  with a serious expression. 

The whole table stayed silent. 

"Should I disclose every part of my life?" I asked without a care. 

"So, it would have been better if you told us. This matter is much too important to keep to yourself" my mother adds as she looked at the peacefully sleeping boy. "Doesn't he have a mother? Why won't you take him to his mother."

"He is my son too isn't he? I can take good care of him like I have been for the past 5 years. Now can you please tell me why I had to come here?" I replied. 

I could tell my parents didn't really like the boy's existence. If they already didn't like his existence, then they would most likely not like the mothers either. But what do I care, it's my family. 

"Son. After a long time of waiting for you, I realized that you were most suitable to become my successor. You will be taking over my company. I chose you especially because I've seen how competent you are. You have proven to me that you can run a company well." My father said delightfully. I had never seen him this calm.  I thought. He must be very serious. 

Before saying anything, I quickly thought about the possibilities of this position. I know my brothers would be shaking if I took it but that didn't matter to me. Finding Y/n and having the power to protect her mattered most to me. If I had to become one of the richest man in Korea in order to see her again, then I will do it. 

"Sure, I can take it."

My older brothers Hoseok and Namjoon quickly got furious. I could see in their eyes how much they resented me. It's a shocker that the youngest became the successor. 

"I spent all my college years working for this company! Why not me?! I didn't do a business degree for no reason!" Hoseok whined. 

His wife quickly held his hand and told him things would be okay. Hoseok continued complaining like a big baby while his wife patted his back and calmed him done. 

Father looked at Hoseok and scoffed. 

"You act like a big baby and expect me to hand over my company?! Never have this thought in your brain anymore. Forget it!" Father replied. 

My eldest brother Namjoon kept his mouth shut knowing he could not say much at the table. No one ever knew what he was thinking. Honestly, if anyone deserved the company it was him. He worked alongside father for so many years and even got so many business awards. I could even say he was way more competent than me. I'm also confused myself to why I got the company just like that. There must have been something going on. 

___________________________________

A/n- Yep Hoseok and Namjoon are now part of the Jeon family lmao. Sorry for the confusion I'm getting ideas that don't go with this story that can either ruin or make the whole thing great. Sorry for any mistakes. BYEEE

🖤🖤🖤