ᕈᗩᖇT 4

Once class was over you got your stuff and walked to your other class but then Christopher stopped you and you turned around to face him. You were kinda shy because Christopher was also your celebrity crush.

Chris: Hey um I'm Christopher but you can call me Chris

Y/n: I'm y/n

Chris: sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier

Y/n: oh no it's fine

Chris: well I just wanted to ask if you maybe want to go out some time?

Y/n: oh um sure I would love that

Chris: alright then um can we exchanged numbers so I could contact you sometime?

Y/n: oh ya sure here

You pulled out your phone and opened it so he could put his number in. He grabbed it gently and put his number in and also his name with hearts. He gave it back to you and you turned off your phone.

Chris: well see you later love ;)

Y/n: alright see you later Chris

After that whole convo you went to class. You sat in any seat and put your backpack on the floor. Right when you put your backpack down you heard the door open and you looked up to see who it was. It was Joel but he looked mad. You didn't know why so decided you have to talk to him right when he sat next to you.

Y/n: hey you okay?

Joel: not really

Y/n: why, what happened

Joel: well I liked this girl and my friend is trying to get with her.

Y/n's thoughts

Oh no he likes someone else. Why me!?!? You know what why don't I go with Christopher instead.

Joel's thoughts

I hope y/n knows that I was talking about her. Maybe not. damn it! Great now she thinks I don't like her! You fucked up once again Joel!

Y/n's P.O.V.

Y/n: oh that sucks

Joel: yup

Y/n: well you should try to ask her out for dinner and confess your feelings before he does first.

Joel: your right I will

You and Joel went back to paying attention to class and do your class work so you won't get in trouble for talking in class. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. You went into the cafeteria and got your lunch. You sat at a table all by yourself but someone tapped your shoulder so you turned around and it was...

———————————————————————————

A/n: hey loves I hope you liked this chapter and ya I got nothing else to say so bye🥳

Date: 11/30/18

Word count: 438