ᕈᗩᖇT 6

I then look up to see Joel mad. I then let go of Christopher and walk towards to Joel.

Y/n: are you okay?

Joel: do you really think I'm okay! My best friend is trying to steal my... um "friend"

After he said that he looked at Chris

Chris: well I'm sorry I just wanted to be nice since she is new here.

Joel started to get more anger so he went after Chris but I stop him.

Y/n: calm down

After I said that Joel stopped and looked at me then just walked off. I look at Chris then ran off to get Joel.

Y/n: Joel wait up!

Joel: what do you want y/n!

I then stopped him and turned him around

Y/n: why are you so mad!

Joel then puts his hands in his face

Joel: *mumbles*

Y/n: what?

I then grabbed his wrist and slowly pulled his hands away from his face.

Y/n: what's wrong

Joel: I can't say yet

Y/n: well are you okay?

Joel: I guess

After he said that the after school bell rang. I then look at who is coming and I see them rest of the guys coming towards us. I then look back and I don't see Joel anywhere.

I went outside of the school and I don't see him anywhere. I then ran to my car and I remember I forgot my backpack where my car keys are.

Y/n: fuck I forgot my backpack with my car keys now how am I going to go back home.

I then put my hands in my face and started to cry.

Xx: y/n you forgot your backpack....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I'm sorry that I have been inactive and I hope you are enjoying this book so far.

Date: 12/28/18
Words: 310