Ch.5 Neil's revenge

Neil comes home in anger.He goes straight to his room and started to break things in his room.His eyes were blood red,He then come to the mirror and he sees Avni‘s reflection in mirror he gets more angry so he break the mirror with his hand and his hand started to bleed.

Ali comes there and sees that Neil‘s hand is bleeding and comes to him in concern.

Buddy , what have you done, your hand is bleeding.

Let it bleed said Neil to Ali.

What are you saying Neil,let me do the first aid.Ali forcefully do first aid to neil and Neil hissed in pain.

Is it hurting said Ali to Neil.

This pain is nothing in front of my heart break said Neil to Ali and cries.

Just forget Avni,she doesn't know whom she has lost said Ali to Neil.

Please leave me alone said Neil to Ali and Ali leaves.

On the other side,

at Avni’s home

Don't you think u scold Mr.Khanna a lot said Riya to Avni.

Not at all,he deserve it said Avni to Riya.

But i think he truly loves you,i have seen his love for you in his eyes said Riya to Avni.

No, he can never love anyone, he use girls like a toy.I just hate him said Avni to Riya.

At neil‘s home

Neil is burning in revenge.

Avni mehta my love for you has turned  into lust .I will get you by hook or crook.Now i will show you who is Neil khanna said Neil in anger.

After 4 months

A girl with long straight hair,dress in pink top and black skirt,highlighted her lips with pink colour came from washroom and started to pack her bag to go to office.The girl is non other than Avni.

The girl is non other than Avni

(Imagine Avni in this )

Di, i am going to office said Avni to Riya.

Ok, I heard your boss is resigning from the head post said Riya.

Ya i don't know why he is resigning from the post but thank god he is leaving his job,he was very arrogant i wish my new boss will be nice said Avni to Riya and leaves for the work.

In cafe

A boy with white complexion,dark brown eyes,dress in blue blazer n blue jeans,looking damn hot. The boy  give 1 core to Avni‘s boss

 The boy  give 1 core to Avni‘s boss

(imagine Neil in this )

Thank you for accepting  my deal said the boy

Thank you sir for giving me 1 crore but i don't understand one thing why are you buying that company said avni‘s boss

That's none of your business said the boy

sorry sir said avni‘s boss and leaves from there.

We will meet soon Avni said the boy and smirk.

Yes, you guess it right that boy is non other than Neil khaana.

on the other side

Neil comes to office in his BMW car. Neil comes out from his car and wears his sunglasses.He is looking tempting hot.Every girl employee is glaring  at him.He goes Straight to his cabin.

He is so hot said one girl.

We are very lucky that he is our new boss said another girl.

Avni comes to office and sees that everyone is gossiping about the new boss especially girl employees.

One girl employee comes to Avni.She is a good friend of Avni,her name is piya.

Hey, you know our new boss is extremely hawt said Piya to Avni but Avni is too busy to pray to her god  that her new boss would be nice. she is not listening to Piya.

Neil calls to receptionist from his cabin.

Has Avni come ask Neil to receptionist

yes sir she has come said the receptionist to Neil

tell her to come to my cabin said Neil to receptionist.

Ok sir said the receptionist and hang up the call.

The Receptionist goes to Avni.

Sir is calling you in his Cabin said the receptionist to Avni.

Ok said Avni and goes to the cabin.

In cabin

Avni knock the door of cabin.

Come in said Neil.Avni comes in and
sees that a boy is sitting on the office chair facing his back to avni.

Good Morning sir said Avni while trying to see his face .

Good Morning Baby said Neil and turn around to Avni.

Neil said Avni in shock.

What are you doing here said Avni in anger.

Oh come on is this a way to talk to your new boss said Neil to Avni.

Are you my new boss ask Avni in confusion.

Yes i am your new boss replied Neil.

I am leaving this job said Avni and about to leave but stop her.

If you want you can leave but before
you leave take a look at these paper said Neil to Avni.

Avni takes the papers and ask whats written on this paper is this .

This is contract papers of office, it is written on the paper that if you try to quit this job before 6 months then you will be jailed for 2 years said Neil to Avni.

Avni gets shock and said i will not leave you.

Neil heads toward Avni and Avni started to step backward soon Avni catch herself between Neil and the Wall.

Neil came so close to Avni that she can hear his breaths.

You did a wrong thing by rejecting me, now my love for you has turn into lust said Neil to Avni.

Avni gets scared by seeing neil‘s this attitude.

Don't worry i will not force you upon me, you will come to me by yourself,you will crave for me said Neil.

I will never come to you said Avni to Neil.

You will crave for my touch said Neil to Avni.

Avni started to leave but Neil Pinned Avni to the wall in anger and started to give open mouth kisses to Avni on her neck and started to bite her on her neck.Avni push him away and said how dare you to touch me.

Don't you dare come close to me said Avni and leave from there in anger.

Don't worry baby soon you will come to me by yourself said Neil to himself and smirk.

Chapter end...

Precap : Avneil stuck in left, Avni hugs Neil out of fear.Vidyuth entry

Do vote and comment for my story
will update the next part soon
Thank you for your votes and comments it means a lot to me