ch.13 Neil misunderstand Avni

Avni comes to her home rushly,she sees bandage on Vidyuth forehead

What happened to you,how did you got hurt your forehead ask Avni.

Vidyuth comes near Avni and open his bandage,Avni gets shock to see that there is no injury on his head.

You are perfectly fine then why did you do this drama ask Avni in anger.

Because i want you here,i want to show you that you care for me said vidyuth.

yes I care for but as a friend,you help me a lot as a friend when i need you said Avni.

Vidyuth gets angry and starts to throw things.

Friend Friend and Friend i am sick and tried of this word said Vidyuth which shock Avni.

otherside,

Neil has finish his meeting earlier and came out from meeting room.

Thank god meeting has finished earlier,let me surprise Avni by visiting her home said Neil to himself.

Neil drives his Car.At the signal he finds flower shop and to goes to flower shop to buy roses for Avni.

Today,I will propose to Avni for Marriage thinks Neil and smile,he drives back to his Car to Avni's home.

I have always love you but you consider me only as a friend,you are only Mine said psycho Vidyuth.

What are you saying,Have you lost it said Avni.

I can cross any limit to have you said Vidyuth in psycho way which scared Avni.

I love my Neil only, l love him truly said Avni.

Neil doesn't deserve you,he is casonova how can you love him.

He has a good heart unlike you,leave from here said Avni.

Suddenly,Vidyuth hugs Avni.

I am glad that you made fool out of Neil said Vidyuth.

What ask Avni in confusion.

You played with Neil feeling very well,you didn't let him know that you are after his money said Vidyuth.

Avni gets shock.

I know you only love me,you don't love that Neil,he doesn't deserve any love,he loves to play with girl feeling and you played with his feeling,mind-blowing said Vidyuth and smirk.

All this conversation heard by Neil and by now he is shattered.He dropped the roses bouquet and goes from there lifelessly.

Avni push Vidyuth with force.

How dare you touch me,leave before i kill you said Avni in aggression.

Viduth is leaving but not before looking  at Avni.

If you can't be mine,i won't let you be someone else,Now Neil won't accept you thinks vidyuth and smirks.

Flashback

while Avni was scolding Vidyuth. He sees Neil coming to Avni house through window and hugs Avni,he pretend the whole drama.

Flashback ends

Neil is walking on the road lifelessly,recalling vidyuth words.He reach his home and started to break things from his house.Neil recalls his and Avni moments and cries.

Why did you betray me,i have love you from all my heart said Neil to himself and cries.

otherside,