ch.9 Avneil lost in jungle

Avni is drowning in water of swimming pool.Avni is screaming for help.Neil heard the voice of Avni screaming and ran toward her.Neil ran toward the swimming pool area and gets shock seeing Avni drowning.

Sir,Avni doesn't know how to swim said Piya.

Neil ran toward the swimming pool and about to jump but a guy jump first and takes Avni out in bride style.The guy is vidyuth.Neil get shock seeing vidyuth.
Neil gets angry seeing vidyuth holding Avni in bridal style.Neil fist his hand in anger.Vidyuth puts Avni on bench.
Piya and other staff members ran toward Avni except Neil.

Are you fine ask piya.

Yes i am fine said Avni.

On other side,

Neil comes to his room in anger.

What does this vidyuth think of himself said Neil to himself.

How dare he touch Avni,i have to do something to this vidyuth thinks Neil.

In Swimming pool area

What are you doing here ask Avni to vidyuth.

To spy on you said Neil from behind of vidyuth.

What ask vidyuth.

I mean obviously you are here to meet your girlfriend,Am i right said Neil suspiciously.

Ya i was missing her so i thought to meet her said vidyuth

Aww how cute said Piya.

I am also staying in this hotel so i meet you later said vidyuth and leaves from there.

if you guys remember we have a meeting with foreign clients said Neil.

Yes sir said piya and take Avni to change her dress.

👆
(Imagine Avni in this)

Neil and other staff member are waiting for avni in lobby.

In a meanwhile,piya sees that there is a paper cut in Neil's hair and goes to him to remove it,Avni comes there wearing blue top and long skirt and sees that, deep in heart she feel jealous seeing them close.

Piya remove the paper from his hair.

Thank you said Neil and piya smiles.

I think we are already late so we should go said Avni.

Let's go said Neil to everyone.

Outside of hotel

you all go in this white car,I will go in another car said Neil and goes to sit in this car.

All staff member sit one car,Avni is about to sit in the car but sees that there is no space in the car.

Where will i sit said Avni.