ch.8 Trip to Paris

Avni comes home angrily and recalled what happened between her and Neil

What is happening to me,Why i am getting affected by him.I Can't loose to him thinks Avni.

I have to stay away from Neil,i can't let him affect you said Avni to herself.

At office

Neil announced that tonight He is going Paris for business trip and he need two assistance to company him.

Every girl employee prays that Neil announced their name except Avni.

The five employees who will assist me in my business trip their names are piya,Rahul,sail and Avni.

Avni close her eye in frustration.

I Knew he will announce my name thinks Avni.

Piya gets happy that she can spend some time with Neil.

Avni and piya both of you start packing your bags,we are leaving tonight said Neil.

Ok sir said piya.

Neil look at Avni before leaving from there and smirk.Avni turn her face to the other side to avoid Neil.

Now i will see how you will resist me thinks Neil.

At Avni home

Avni come home in annoyance and go straight to her room.Riya sees her going to her room in anger and goes behind her.

What Happened Avni,why are you so disturbed ask Riya.

What does he think of himself,i know it very well he is doing this deliberately said Avni.

What are you saying ask Riya.

Di Neil is taking me to Paris for bussiness trip said Avni.

So what ask Riya.

Di, I know business trip is just an excuse he just want to stay close to me said Avni.

It's simple,just ignore him.

No di it is no that simple thinks Avni and recalled their romance in the party.

You have to go with him to prove him wrong said Riya.

You are right di said Avni.

Let me help you in packing said Riya.

thanks said Avni.

At Airport

☝(Imagine Neil in this)

(Imagine Neil in this)

Neil wait for Avni n piya in Airport as Rahul and Sahil already arrive.

I hope Avni come, thinks Neil.

After a while piya comes to Airport.

Where is Avni ask Neil