ch.17 Avni challenge Neil

Neil release Avni and pull her towards him.

Avni is about to say something but he slammed her lips with him..Leaving Avni in shock.

Avni tries to push him but he is too strong.Neil holds Avni hands tightly as she is keeping hitting him on chest..Neil gets angry as she is not responding to his kiss..He squeeze her waist due to that Avni hissed in pain..Neil enter in Avni mouth and explore her mouth..Avni also starts to reciprocate the kiss and ruffle his hairs.Neil deepen the kiss more..After four minutes,they leave each other due to lack of oxygen.Both of them are sharing eyelock.Neil tugs Avni‘s hair to the other side of neck and give her open mouth kisses on her neck.

A moan escape from Avni mouth.Avni is lossing herself in front of Neil.She hold table to stand properly.

Before they proceed ahead.. Neil phone ring.. both of them come to reality and gets apart from each other.

Avni goes from there to her cabin.

Neil recall what he was doing with Avni.

Have i lost it..She is my enemy..She has betrayed me..I hate her...I can't felt weak..i only have to hate her thinks Neil and goes from there.

In Cabin..

Noo i can't felt weak..I need to only focus on work which i have come to do..I can't let Neil know about my plan thinks Avni.

Asha knock to Avni‘s Cabin and it broke Avni thinking.

May i come in Ma'am ask Asha.

Yes come in said Avni.

At Neil Cabin

How do i make Avni run from my office..How can i sign that deal without seeing it once thinks Neil and gets angry..I have to do something thinks Neil.

Mr.Khurana comes to office.

Hello said Avni.

Neil comes from his Cabin.

Hello sir..what brings you here ask Neil.

I have a good news for you guys..Mr.Browns wants to work with you guys but only on one condition said mr.khurana.

What Condition ask Avni.

He wants you two to work together in this project said Mr.Khurana.

Both of them look at each other.

This can't be happen..I can't work with her said Neil.

If you want this deal..Then you have to work together otherwise forget this deal said Mr.khurana.

I accept this condition said Avni.

Neil gets shock.

Good..See you tomorrow said mr.Khurana and leaves.

Ms Ananya..I want to talk to you said Neil and brings her to his cabin.

I am telling you guys there is something wrong with these two said one employee to other.

Why Neil sir is always behind Ananya ma'am thinks akshay.

At Cabin,

why did you agree to his condition..Listen i can't tolerate you said Neil.

You think i can tolerate you..I am doing all this to for this company said Avni.

Why are you having so much concern  for my company ask Neil.

Because i have 50% share in this company..I don't want any loss and I know why you don't want to work with me said Avni.

Neil look on...