ch.10 Avneil get intimate

This part is mature so if you are not comfortable you can skip it

I want you said Avni and Neil gets shock.

So finally you accept it but i wouldn't let you have me so easily,you made me struggle a lot to have you said Neil and smirk.

What are you saying ask Avni in puzzle

then his smirk grow wider,how i wish to rip away his smirk thinks Avni.

His smirk just do nothing just add in Avni desire to be in his arm....His one smirk is enough to turn avni on.

He is capable to make my body against me,his one stare make me feel like my legs open wide for him to see how wet i am for him thinks Avni.

Neil pinned Avni to the wall and buried his face into her neck,he suck her neck.
He started to move his tongue to all over her neck.

All Avni can do is moaning Neil's name.

He opens Avni's dress zip and slid down her dress and start giving open mouth kisses on her cleavage.Avni encircle her hand around his neck while ruffling his hair.Avni was about to kiss him.

Not so soon sweetheart.You have to beg me then i will allow you said Neil and wink her.

Avni gets angry and push him and about to go but Neil hold her from back and kisses her in nape.Avni is loosing herself into Neil.

Avni turns and hug Neil tightly.

I want you badly said Avni and buried her face into neil neck and suck his neck,neil is moaning in pleasure.Neil throw avni's dupatta and undress Avni and Avni started to unbutton Neil shirt and kisses Neil chest and shoulder.Avni started to open Neil jean's belt soon Neil is in boxer.

Soon they both were on the bed and clothes were laying on the floor carelessly.

Neil suck Avni breasts.He takes one in his mouth and play with another.After licking,biting and sucking he left her breasts.All this while she was moaning in pleasure.He come to her face and kiss her forehead.He just brush his lips with her which irritate Avni.

Neil tucks in fingers on the slides of her panties and slid her panties down he put in one finger into her core then two and three feeling her warmth while she is burning with his touches.Avni is biting his lips to control her moan.He thrust his fingers in and out while she was enjoying.

ahhh!! Neil harder....Please harder...Yesss

Neil starts thrusting harder through his fingers by now she was hell turn on.When her inner wall clench his fingers he take out his finger as she is verge of cumming.Avni groan in frustration

what said avni in anger.

Neil smirk and said first beg sweetheart.

What ?? said Avni.

Beg said Neil

no said Avni.

Ok then said Neil.

Neil start licking his clits..Enter his tongue in her.She jump on her place.

He start fucking her with her tongue.While kissing,biting her clits.
All this while avni clutching bedsheet tightly.

Give up and beg said Neil.

Neil ,I need you said Avni.

Say please said Neil.

Please said Avni.

Say properly said Neil.

Neil please.... i need you...Please kiss mee said Avni.

That was it...