ch.6 Avneil first kiss

Neil comes out from his cabin and ask one employee to gather all the office staff.

Gather all the staff on first floor, i need to make an announcement said Neil to employee.

Ok sir said the employee to Neil.

at first floor of office

All staff are gather on first floor and waiting for Neil to come

why sir call us on first floor ask Piya to Avni.

How would i know said Avni to piya,Avni is having least interest in all this.

After few minutes Neil comes.

I call you all to announced that from today i am your new boss Neil khanna.
From now i will assign you all for your new office works.Neil explain all work to employees except Avni and about to leave.

Sir,You Haven't give any work to Avni said Piya to Neil.

Onwards, you are my personal assistance said Neil to Avni and Avni gets shock.

All girl employees get jealous because
they want to be his P.A

Now all of you get back to your work said Neil to everyone and goes to his cabin.

Avni comes to Neil cabin in anger.

What do you think of yourself scream avni on top of her voice.

Why are you getting angry said Neil in to Avni.

I Don't want to be your PA said Avni in anger.

Ohh i got it , you don't want to be my PA  because you know that you can't control yourself when i am around you said Neil in naughty tone

oh please, i don't feel anything for you said Avni to Neil.

Fine then prove me wrong said Neil.

Ok i will be your PA and i will show you that i don't feel anything for you said Avni.

This is your work, you need to check 400 files by today, you can't go to home until you finish this work.

Are you insane i can't finish this work by today said Avni.

You have to. Otherwise,You can't go home said Neil.Avni gets annoy and leave from there.

Avni is working non stop. She has checked 350 files,only 50 left to check.

------------------------------------------------------------
It's already 7pm

All staff has already left for their homes.Now only Piya.Avni and Neil are in office.

I am leaving for home.Are you coming with me said piya to Avni.

Actually some files are still left to check, you go i will come later said Piya to Avni and she leaves from there

now it is 9pm and Avni is still working

Neil comes out from his Cabin and sees that Avni is still working.

Neil goes to Avni.

You should go home now its already dark outside,come let me drop you Said Neil.

No, i will go only when my work is done said Avni.

Home now! said Neil sternly.

Ok fine said Avni.

They are in their car,both were silence,
Soon Neil breaks the silence.

Can I ask you a question ask Neil.

Fine you can ask replied Avni.

Do you have a boyfriend ask Neil to Avni and Avni gets angry and ask Neil to stop the Car.