Chapter 4

3rd POV:

Taehyung woke up early the next day due to feeling lots of anxiety because of what was about to happen today.

He tied up his long hair and took a quick shower while one of the servants brought him his clothes. After getting dressed he headed to the meeting room with his small bag, where his grandma and his mother were waiting for him.

Taehyung wasn't surprised to see his mother now wear 'modern clothes' in stead of wearing her traditional ones. His parents often had to leave the palace to attend important meetings with the government of South Korea so his father often wore suits, while his mother wore dresses. The reason why they have to is because the Royal family still wants to be involved with the changes of the future for South Korea. Besides that, the royal family often invests into companies that help make the future better.

Taehyung has heard his father talk about this often but always found it strange how his father is so against the 'modern world' yet invests in it.

''I apologize for being late'' he bowed. ''you're not late Honey, are you ready to leave?'' His mother asked. ''umm.. I-I think so'' Taehyung bit down on his lower lip, feeling extremely nervous by now.

''Is father not coming with us?'' he asked a little confused, although he already knew the answer on that question. ''No honey, your father has a meeting to attent'' she gave him a smile out of pity.

''alright..'' Taehyung sighed out of disappointment.

His grandma made her way over to him and tried to cheer him up by saying '' I will walk with you to the gates'' and gave him a cheerful smile.

''you don't have to grandma, it's quite a walk and your feet might hurt'' Taehyung tried to refuse because he didn't want to see his grandma in pain.

''I'll be fine Taehyung ah, how can I not see my adorable and favorite grandson off?'' She pinched his cheeks. ''ow.. grandma, I'm your only grandson..'' Taehyung rubbed his now red cheek and let out a small chuckle as his grandma whispered ''I know that'' as her defense.

As the three of them walked over to the gates with some of the servants following them, Taehyung noticed the large black car standing in front of the gates. 'It's finally happening' Taehyung though to himself as he felt excited yet scared. Two completely contradicting emotions at once.

Taehyung turned to his grandma and gave her a tight hug. ''Don't worry too much and try to have some fun'' his grandma whispered. ''I will try grandma'' with worry evident in both of his features and voice, Taehyung pulled back from the hug and gave his grandma one last smile before making his way to the waiting car.

Before he could get in he heard a familiar voice calling out to him. He turned his head and to his surprise he noticed his father making his way over to him.