Chapter 5

3rd POV:

Taehyung sat bolt upright in his bed, startled by the beeping sound that was coming from his night stand.

Almost forgetting that he had set the alarm clock just the night before so that he wouldn't be late for his first work day. Remembering how it took him quite some time to figure out how the alarm clock worked.

He turned off the alarm and took a quick glance at the time. It was 7AM which meant he had enough time to get dressed and eat before he was going be picked up by the driver.

He made his way out of bed and dragged his feet to the closet.

Feeling surprised by the amount of clothes they had given him, thinking to himself how he never had this much choice before since all the pieces he owned where only traditional looking ones.

Enjoying the smell of newly dry-cleaned clothes as he was shuffling over the rack of clothes.

He picked out the outfit he wanted to wear that day and draped it over his arms, carrying it to the bathroom.

(this is the outfit Tae wore but imagine his black mullet hair ^^)

He took a quick shower, got dressed and grabbed something to eat.

before he knew it, it was 9AM and decided to head down to find the driver already waiting for him. He quickly apologized and got in to the car.

Everything went so fast that he almost forgot about the anxiety he was feeling earlier.

His thoughts were interrupted by the voice of the driver. ''sir, we're here''

''already?'' Taehyung spoke with a soft voice as he gazed out of the window, amazed by the large standing company building which was now in clear view.

The driver got out and opened the door for him. Taehyung thanked him and slowly made his way to the entrance of the building. Thinking to himself that he easily could get lost once he was in there.

***********************************************************************************************

Taehyung POV:

Once I entered the building, I noticed a young lady sitting behind the counter directly across of me. I guess she didn't notice me coming in because not once has she looked up from whatever she was doing behind there.

I cleared my throat to make her aware of my presence. She finally glanced up at me with an uninterested expression on her face.

''yes? What can I do for you?'' her voice was completely monotone. Her expression and the way she talked already gave away that she clearly didn't want to be here.