Chapter 13

3rd Person POV:

Jungkook and Taehyung rushed over to the hospital as soon as Jungkook heard the news about his mother.

''What happened? Where is mom? Is she alright?''

Mr. Jeon, who was talking to someone, turned around to face his panicking and concerned son.

''calm down son, she's alright. She just didn't eat well enough because of the stress so she fainted''

Both Jungkook and Taehyung sighed in relief. ''can I go see her?'' Jungkook asked his dad.

''yeah, go ahead. She's in that room over there'' 

Jungkook and Taehyung both headed inside the room that Mrs. Jeon was laying in.

Once she saw Jungkook's face, a bright smile appeared on her face and she told him to come over to her to give her a hug.

''how are you doing mom?'' 

''I'm fine darling. You were probably shocked after hearing the news but it's nothing serious. I'm just a little stressed lately about everything that's going on between you and your father, work, the company and that.. fake pregnancy story.. it just got a little too much and I forgot to eat''

''I'm sorry mom, it's all my fault.. I've been a horrible son..'' Jung kook's voice became softer. 

Mrs. Jeon cupped her son's face to make him look at her. ''I never said that. You're not a horrible son. Of course there are times where I wish you've made different choices and that you and your father wouldn't fight all the time but that doesn't change the fact that you're my precious son and I will always love you'' 

A faint smile appeared on Jungkook's lips as he whispers ''I love you too mom..'' back to her.

''Please promise me that you'll do better from now on and stop fighting your dad'' she looked in Jungkook's eyes.

Jung kook wanted to object ''mom, it's n-''

''I beg you Jungkook. please, just do it for me''

Jungkook hung his head low and sighed in defeat before raising his head again to meet his mother's eyes. 

''I promise''

''thank you sweetheart, now can you do something for me darling?'' Mrs. Jeon asks as she let's go of Jungkook.

''sure, what is it?''

''I want you to leave the room for a second and go to talk to your dad, so that I can have a small chat with this beautiful looking boy over here'' she said pointing at Taehyung who was a little bit surprised about the fact that Mrs. Jeon wanted to talk to him alone. 

Jungkook found it a little odd and wanted to know why his mother wanted to talk with Tae but he decided to just do as he was asked.

Mrs. Jeon waited until Jungkook left the room and closed the door behind him, before she started the conversation.

''You must be Kim Taehyung right? the son of the great King Kim Byung Hun and Queen Lee Ming Jung''

Taehyung was shocked to hear that she knew who he was but he brushed it off by thinking that Mr. Jeon probably mentioned it to her.

''yes.. Mrs. Jeon, that's right''

She looked at him with a gentle expression and smiled warmly.

''you can call me Ji Hyun. I actually know your mother very well. back then when she was an actress, we actually became close friends once I started acting as well'' she explained.