🍋US!Papyrus x Reader🍋

Honey on your babybones

You were just taking out some chips from a cupboard, when you heard a sudden noise. Something or someone seemed to be crying like a baby, but you knew, that Honey and Blue didn't have any children in their house.

So, you stepped out of the kitchen and peeked around the corner, just to see Edge with some orange bunch on his lap. His eyes catched you standing there and he looked at you with a begging expression, first pointing on the bunch then on a honey bottle in his hands.

"What the heck did you do? Did you refuse to give him his honey?"

"K-KINDA, YES. BUT HE WAS DRINKING IT TOO MUCH LATELY, SO I WANTED TO STOP HIM!" With an annoyed growl, you walked up to him and lifted up the bunch. There was the cute little skeleton Honey in this orange bunch, probably his sweater. Your hand stretched out for the honey bottle, waiting for Edge to put it in and he did.

"You're an idiot. He's drinking a special honey recently, because he had a bad potion. If he didn't get it, he's having some side effects. Just... Look at him!" Edge nodded briefly, not really caring what you told him and grabbing his stuff together.

"I'M LEAVING! I'VE GOT STUFF TO DO, SO... I'M OFF."

"What?! NO. You have to take care of him too!" But he just left you back with a whining Honey on your arm, not even saying goodbye. You ran after him, but he just slammed the door shut in front of your nose.

"What a pathetic asshole..." You mumbled under your breath, looking down at Honey. His whines had stopped, when the door fell shut and he just flashed at the honey bottle now, expecting you to give it to him. You gave him his bottle, stepping upstairs and bringing Honey in his messy room. There, you laid on the smelling mattress and laying the baby skeleton on your stomach.

"You little idiot... why did you even drank the potion. You're such a hollow skull!" You poked at his missing nose, earning some baby babbles of him and this made you chuckle.

"Ha... you don't seem to understand me. Well, guess I can tell you now. I've got a huge crush on you little buddy, I literally fell into deep fat hole and I can't get out, every time I see you, I be like: Waaaaah! Here comes Honey, try to be cool! Impress him!" Honey didn't react to your statement, but grabbing your fingers and began to play with them.

Soon he finished the bottle, first trying to get some more out and then throwing it away. It's not like his room was messy enough, but he just did it anyways. You were watching his doing with a satisfied grin, when he noticed it and slapped gently at your cheeks.

"Wh-what? Stop that! Yeah...yeah... I'm getting you a new bottle. C'mon let's go!" Your body raised up, picking up the small skelebaby and walking towards the door. When you reached it, your hand already placing on the door knob, when you heard a 'poof' next to you. A tall shadow covered your face, you looked up, blushing madly. Honey stood there, his face was darkened and one of his arms wrapped around my waist, the other one pressing against the door.

"Hey, just wanted to ask: Wanna b m'honey?" His voice dropped down to a sexy and groaning tune, that made chills ran down your back. You noticed that your hand was placed on his butt, turning you redder, but before you could possibly tear it away, Honey stopped your doing.

"Dun. Move." He mumbled in a deep tune, so your legs started to feel like pudding immediately.

"D-did you... understood what I said recently?" Your voice was just a soft sound of an exhale, but Honey understood it and nodded by your question. His face approached you more, but you turned away, because it was too embarrassing. Thousands of thoughts exploded, when suddenly something hard nibbled at your neck. A shiver ran down your spine, your face shot in the direction of Honey and you noticed him nibbling your neck.