🍋Nightmare!Sans x female Reader🍋

God of Nightmares

Your POV

I was walking up to my bunk bed after my exhausting day, just me, my panties and oversized hoodie I had bought a few years ago in a boy's store. So, I slipped between my several sheets, finding the many handkerchiefs, I should've thrown away a long time ago. But I didn't...

"AAAAHGHAGAH..." That was my casual exhausted moan for my bed, before I started scrolling through some messages on my phone or just going through my feed on Instagram. After a while, I ended up scrolling through some Underverse stuff, when I finally decided that this was enough of internet today.

"I'm so... tired..." My head sunk down on the pillow, I just stared outside a little while until my lids fell shut. My dream... which I can remember, was rather short.

There was Nightmare, sitting in front of me and smiling. I don't know more or what exactly happened, I just remember smiling and winking at me and then there was a loud slam and I sat up immediately, hitting my head against the too low ceiling and falling back.

"O-ouch! DAMNIT!" I said in a rage, but under my breath, so I wouldn't wake up my parents. So, I was laying there and thinking if I just imagined the noise. But there was another sound, I couldn't store in the usual 'sounds' of my home and I slightly started to get a little nervous.

After I waited a few more seconds, I was able to move again and I started to roll over at the edge of my bed. My hand reached out and met something slimy, I backed off immediately, trying to watch the thing in front of me.

I couldn't speak. I was so startled and paralyzed again.

"You're awake... huh?" The corrupted voice of it let me whimper a little, then there was something wrapping around me and dragging me closer to something warm and wet.

"Don't be scared, it's just me. Your Nightmare."

"Ni-Nightmare? H-how did you get here?!" Nightmare just chuckled, stroking over my cheek and looked at me with his blue shining eye. I felt so weird, trying to stop his doing and get away from him.

"Please stop that." I pushed him away gently, stopping our contact, but I still felt his tentacles around me. They started to squeeze me a little harder.

"You know... I've watched you a little while now... I never wanted to wake you up, but..." I heard his chuckle again and it let goosebumps ran down my spine.

"What does that mean?!"

"Well... I am the God of Nightmares... and you got a bunch of real badass nightmares. That's how I started watching you during night and I had nothing better to do, so I just started looking through your etc... etc... And maybe... I fell for you, my little princess." So, I laid there, wrapped up in slimy tentacles and a really dangerous and crazy Nightmare God, who can make me suffer for eternity, just told me he had a crush on me.

"Ah... well... uh... would you give me some more time. To think about it and I need more information." And he affirmed, luckily.

Time Skip:

Nightmare's POV:

After the day I revealed myself to (Y/N), we spent much more time together and I was even able to talk to her. After she figured out, I could appear whenever it was dark in her room, she let down her shutter and I could always hang out in her room.

Whenever she was back from school, she came back in her room and I just needed to wait until she was done with her school stuff. After that, she often drew a little bit or watched some YouTube videos, so I just sneaked up behind her and caught her in a hug.