Horror!Sans x depressive Reader

(Attention: Depressing, blood, cursing, kind of weird)

A beloved prisoner (Part 1)

I didn't know if my eyes were shut or open, because all I could see was darkness.

This pitch-black darkness.

It burnt in my eyes. My limbs felt kind of numb, I guess the chains held the majority of my blood back, so it didn't flood my arms or legs well. I just woke up a few seconds ago and first I forgot where or what I was doing, but it came back quickly.

My head wanted to drop down, but another chain... a metallic collar held it back and choked me a little.

'I could try to choke myself...' A thought popped in my mind, but it faded away soon. I tried it a few times, but never succeeded.

I couldn't do it.

I simply couldn't do it.

And the worst thing...It was just because I'm way too weak. I was sure, that I was filled with enough determination, but every time, I was close at my end, I passed out. Waking up the next morning and asking myself, if my eyes were open

or closed at the moment.

I lost all the feelings of space and time, but I would say, I was locked away an eternity in here.

"An... eternity." Was this really my voice? It sounded so unfamiliar to me, so hoarse and fucked up.

If I think about it again, it's really suiting me.

"An eternity. An eternity. AN ETERNITY. AN. ETERNITY!" My voice grew louder and louder, accompanied by my rattling chains and stomps I did with my numbed feet. It created a noise, I adored to hear and with another deep inhale, I screamed the soul out of my body. After that, my voice wasn't existing anymore, but it was worth it.

Then a few steps were hearable. Something clicked and in front of me a door opened. A beautiful light touched my face and something started to glow, but wait... Was this... hope? Hope... leads to claims... and claims leads to... disappointment. Disappointment leads to...

"Despair and depression." My words weren't hearable, just a hoarse breath in the air. A dark figure appeared in the door frame, but I wasn't motivated to really examine it. My head just hung down, held back by the collar and my eyes tried to focus on the dirty ground.

My facials and puke laid on the floor, some blood and other facials followed their example. I was soaked in a crumbled and dried stuff, my clothes, or even better, the fabric rip that I still wore got some holes and wasn't the same color I remembered it to have.

What was it even colored?

"You fuckin brat. Why r u makin such a noise? My bro and me r tryin to sleep." The deep and lowering voice didn't scare me at all. I didn't even lift my head up, just let out a growl. The heavy steps came closer and soon, something sharp cut softly into my flesh. Something forced me to pick up my head and look into the red glowing eye of the other person.

"Look me into the eye, when I'm talkin to you, whore."

"Which one, Sansy? Oh right... you just got one... I am so sorry." My voice vibrated slightly and it was nothing more than a crumbling tune in my hurting throat. Instead of laughing, I coughed a few times, almost puked again, but there was nothing left I could've possibly spat out on the floor.

I could feel his eyes burning at my flesh, he had to be disgusted by my sight. His axe was still at my neck and he didn't seem to move it or anything.