🍋Underlust!Sans x Reader🍋

Preschooling

Underlust! Sans POV:

I was just stepping into the strip club of Grillby, when I already spotted my brother and his boyfriend Mettaton. We moved up to the surface a few years ago now and the strip club was booming like nothing, the most monsters now were known as good sex slaves.

I could do it and gathered a well payed job on the surface, well, I'm sexual teacher at Highschool. First, I was a little worried, that my sexual addiction would break through, but I was able to control it...

"Hey, bro... sup?"

"BROTHER, WHY ARE YOU SO LATE? WE WAITED FOR AN HOUR HERE, but well... I'm glad you're finally here, you missed the legendary performance of her." Papyrus pointed on the bright stage, where a girl seemed to prepare herself for a new appearance and it confused me a little. She wasn't really dressed like a strip girl, she wore a sports bra and comfy long pants, with sneakers. She looked hella hot for my taste and I felt the heat crawling in my limbs.

"Brother, are you even listening to me? I said, the singer's name is (Y/N), she's a new employee of Grillby, what do you think of her?" Papyrus voice sounded dirty and I smirked nasty, but when I wanted to answer my brother, he was already making out with Mettaton again and I felt like the third wheel.

"I shouldn't have come here..." Papyrus couldn't hear my pissed whisper, because he was too distracted by the moaning of Mettaton, so, I went to the bar and ordered some ketchup. Grillby just walked by and handed me some for free with a wink and I winked back, it was some sort of flirting thing between us.

"Did you spot my new toy yet? She's hella hot isn't she and guess what, her temper is the best. Like she's untamable..." My interest just hit the highest point and my eyes wandered curious to the singer, she was already singing again and wow. She wasn't moving any slutty or cheap, like all the other people in here, she really rocked the room with her movements.

"Yeah, she's really hot." My answer was rather short, because I wanted to keep an eye on her and didn't need any distraction next to this. With growing lust, I stared at her moving body, spotting her moving boobs or the sweat, that turned her whirling body into a shining thing.

It was the last performance, she had this night and her goodbye was a little hope, that caught me deep inside. Grillby waved her over to us, she had a self-confident smile on her lips, but didn't appear arrogant and it just made the desire of doing h her bigger.

"Are you still the opinion, we shouldn't make out someday... (Y/N)?"

"Forget it, Grillbz... you're never getting me... and now my free drink please." My eyes stick on every move she did to take her drink of Grillby, then he shot around to me and grinned widely, while leaning sexy at the counter. Her eyes pierced me and I started to have a weird feeling.

"And why are you staring at me like a fucking rapist?" Her harsh words let me twitch a little, but I could keep my cool ass acting and just smirked a little.

"Just checkin the new menu Grillby have..."

"I have to disappoint you... I'm not on the list here..." Her answer just let my grin widen and I took a sip of my ketchup bottle, she chuckled a little and I loved the tune of it.

"I'm not lookin for somethin on the list, babe~" She came a little closer and I noticed her to be smaller than me, her face had a slight blush on the cheeks.

"Ah well... how many hoes did you fuck already... or are you a stripper by yourself and Grillby arranged ya or somethin?"

"As I said, Sugartits... I'm not looking for the cheap ones... I'll go for the crazy heads. And there are not many of them like you out there..." My hands wrapped suddenly around her waist, with one hand I pinched her teasingly in her ass, just to see how she would react.